Operations and German Sales Manager – The Spain Event
Anne Przybilski headed for Spain in 2014, convinced, like many, that such a fantastic sunny climate and such cheap beer had to be the way ahead. Anne puts most of our team (esp. Brits) to shame by having perfect command of at least 3 languages: German (her native idioma), Spanish and English.
And there are a few more coming along as well, including Valenciano. A clear measure of Anne’s linguistic brilliance is that she is able to pronounce her own surname…
“Valencia is such a cool place to live. If I’m not out belly-dancing or skateboarding” (we are assured the two do not run concurrently) “you’re bound to find me out scouting around Valencia”
Anne’s top tips for Spain and Portugal:
- The Flamenco Classes we organise in almost all our locations are big hit with all our hen groups!
- ln summer get on a catamaran or sailing boat and either chill or party – but take your sun hat..
- Love Valencia!!!! A jewel that is relatively undiscovered.
Contact Anne on:
- Office Tel: +34 960 214 441
- Direct Line: +34 605 615 390
- Email: email@example.com