- Baby Bull Fight in MadridBecome a weekend matador in Madrid and work out which end of the bull you are coming from. Organising a baby bull fight (or baby bull run) just for your group is the de rigueur stag weekend activity in Spain. All in all it is an ultra-adrenalin day o
- Barcelona Lap Dance ClubsYour lads' stag do won't be complete without our infamous Barcelona Lap Dance extravaganza! Give the tacky overpriced tourist traps a wide berth and let The Spain Event take you on an eye-popping spree to the very best of Spain's raunchy nightlife!
- Barcelona Going Out GuideAs there are so many bars to choose from, our recommendation is to take a zone-by-zone approach: choose an area of town and explore. You wont be disappointed...Read our Barcelona going out guide... Although slightly more in tune with Northern Europe
- Barcelona Absinthe BarsNorth Europeans in search of the legend of absinthe are often distracted by what appears to be a plentiful offering and a rich variety of the green fairy juice in Barcelona. Usually found in the Raval area of Barrio Gotico, or down a Barcelona back a
- Barcelona Bar CrawlYour stag or hen do won't be complete without our infamous Barcelona bar crawl. Let us recommend the best of the famous hangouts, plus a few hidden gems, and we'll shout you a few drinks as well. Our guide will make sure you have entrance to a strip
- Why Barcelona Beats the RestBarca, Barca, Barca. In my humble, but also seriously well informed (can one be both?!) opinion Barcelona is the place to be. Every time I go back there I'm literally hopping off the plane. In a manly way, you understand. It has everything anyone cou