Jet Skiing in Albufeira
For exciting Algarve water sport action try Albufeira Jet Ski! This the way to get some watery adrenalin and drive at speed over the often choppy Atlantic. Weeeeeeeeeee. As you ease out that throttle and power over the waves, try to avoid bruising those doplhins’ snouts innocently raised in salutation…oh, and wide berth with odd shark too, skip. Another high speed exhilaration activity, not for the faint-hearted: keep your lifejacket firmly buckled! This is probably just the activity you want for your stag party or hen do on the Algarve. Not only do you have lots of watery fun, it centainly drenches and shakes off those nasty hangovers from the night before…
What our customers say about the thrill of Albufeira jet ski
Everything went well and the jets were great, really powerful, we all thought it was a blast… the highlight of our Algarve trip…we spent the whole day at the beach…Stephen, 9 person stag in Albufeira, September 2013
Albufeira Jet Ski – Typical schedule
- Arrive at one of the central Albufeira beaches (such as Praia da Ouro or Praia dos Pescadores.)
- 1400: Begin with a briefing from your monitor including important safety rules.
- 1530: Time for a beer and game of babyfoot at the beach bar…while bragging about who kicked up most spray…?
Albufeira Jet Ski – what is included ?
- Professional water sports instructor.
- At least 15 minutes each driving your jet ski (or more if you double up) over the salty Atlantic Ocean.
- Ferry to the safest and best jet ski areas if required.
- All safety equipment and instructions on use
- Optional: If you wish to add transfers from your hotel to the beach, just let us know, but for most groups this is an easy walk or a short cheap cab ride (e.g. from Hotels on Albufeira Strip).
How much does Algarve jet skiing cost for my group ?
- Our pricing depends on your group size, usually, the more the merrier! As us for a quote and we’ll get back straight away with a reasonable price and a suggested itinerary. Our rate can be adapted to your groups requirements (maybe not everyone wants to participate?).
Water Sports on the Algarve – What else do I need to know?
- Swim suits and sports shoes essential as is sun block and a sun hat.
- Safety – heed the warnings of the trained staff.
- This activity is available in Spring, Summer and Autumn (ask us about availability in winter).
- Looking for other Algarve water sports ideas? Click here.
How can I book and find out more about the Albufeira Jet Ski?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here.