World-class Ocean Tour Awaits!
If you really want to push the boat out on your visit to the Algarve, climb aboard for this world-class adventure cruise of Portugal’s epic coast. You will not only discover impossibly beautiful hidden beaches, but actually will go though ocean caves and under natural rock-bridges…and that’s just the start! For the second half of the tour we head out into the open ocean in search of pods of wild dolphins! It is very common to see them swimming up to the boat – a sight you’ll never forget. Make your visit to the Algarve spectacular!
Release your inner Ferdinand Magellan (he’s a famous Portuguese explorer)! Prepare for the unbelievable as your captain takes you into the largest cave on the coast of Portugal – it’s the size of a football pitch! The fantastic caves and rock formations feature incredible sites like the massive Cathedral Beach – totally enclosed and visible only at low tide. Your camera is going to be firing all at once! After we’ve explored the caves and beaches (including one rated by National Geographic Magazine as a top-ten beach in the world), we head off into the Atlantic in search of wild dolphins! With our long experience of the dolphins, chances are we’ll witness some Delphic swimming and jumping, which is sure to be memorable and incredible.
“I can’t believe we took the boat in there!”
Our Ocean Adventure Cruise awaits! Get ready to take in the scenic treasures of coastal Portugal followed by a friendly zip out with our high-speed boat to hopefully meet up with some sensational dolphins! Throughout the cruise our onboard guide is there describing the sites and history of this phenomenal coastline. This cruise is a must-do for anyone wanting to do something special. When the cruise is over and its time for the next activity: why not try some PAINTBALL? If you need a bit of an adrenaline boost and you’ve also got the urge to pelt the Stag or Hen with high-powered paintballs (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?) then sign your crew on for a beer fueled war that you won’t ever forget! Make your visit to Portugal epic!
Ocean Adventure Cruise – read what our customers think
“I can’t believe the captain took the boat right inside the cave! It was amazing! The coast of Portugal is incredible, filled with crazy hidden beaches…and then we saw dolphins that came right up to the boat! A great day on the water ” – Michelle, Organiser of an 8 girl Hen do, Guildford 2015
Ocean Adventure Cruise – typical schedule (total approx. 2 hours)
- 10:00 Boat departs on an exciting, high-speed tour of the coastal caves and hidden beaches.
- 11:00 The focus shifts to the open ocean for a search for pods of wild dolphins – working together, the boats usually find them!
- 12;00 arrive back at port after an exhilerating ocean adventure!
Ocean Adventure Cruise – what is included
- a 2-hour cruise on our specialised, high-powered watercraft around the sites of coastal Algarve and into the Atlantic in search of wild dolphins!
- Informative, English-speaking guide
- Optional transport to the departure point available
Ocean Adventure Cruise – what else do I need to know?
- Put on a touch of suncream so you don’t get blasted by the sun- it’s Portugal!
- Pregnant women and people experiencing back pain are not advised to take the tour because the sea can be a bit choppy sometimes!
- Keep your fingers crossed and your eyes on the lookout for wild dolphins!
How can I book an Ocean Adventure Cruise?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here