Albufeira Water Park – your weekend on the slide…
Take your Algarve hen or stag group to sample the bumps and slides at the Albufeira Water Park, a short distance along the Algarve coast from Albufeira. Here you can splash in the water, then slide down a Sagres or Super Bock beer while chilling out under a pine tree or two. And you’ll never be far from your next helping of chicken piri-piri! We will make sure all the transport is laid on so you don’t waste time from your short break chasing cabs or local buses!
The Albufeira water park offers a range of adrenalin-packed sliding and slipping experiences, to keep the excitement high. This is a modern water park recently constructed and built to test your daring. Among the attractions you’ll find the crazy leap (a 3 metre free-fall, vaguely slide-assisted, into a pool), the invitingly titled kamikaze (a vertical drop of 36 metres completed in about 5 seconds, during which you never quite seem to catch up with your backside…) and the banzai (you’ll hydroplane far too fast across the top of the water having descended sharpish from 23 metres…) – all in all you’ll need a bit of nerve to complete the course. But that will make the beers at the end all the more satisfying…
Albufeira Water Park – typical schedule
- 12:00: We will meet you for your pick up at your accommodation or a central point in Albufeira
- 12:30: Arrive at the Albufeira Water Park which is on the main road to the west of Albufeira. You’ll change and start on the rides with a range of food and drink options.
- 1630: Time to get back on the bus
- 1700: Back in Albufeira Centre
Albufeira Water Park – what is included
- Your own coach transport and driver.
- We recommend using our transport service, but let us know if you have your own transport or do not require our private coach shuttle.
- Entrance to the Albuferia Water Park and changing facilities.
Algarve Water Park – what else do I need to know?
- Remember swimsuit/trunks and sun protection!
- Food and drink are available at the bars and restaurants at the water park.
- Price depends on how many people are in your group, and where your hotel or pick-up point is situated (for the transport).
- The Albufeira water park is open from mid June until early September, from 10 am until 1800.
How can I book and find out more about the Albufeira Water Park?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here