Algarve Buggy Safari
If you fancy injecting some real excitement into your stag or hen weekend in the Algarve, Why not buggy off for an hour or two with The Spain Event?
Our Algarve buggy Safari will provide all sorts of photo opportunities in the absolutely spectacular scenery! We have a total of 10 buggies available, so we can cater for groups of up to 20 people! You can take turns at driving and you will be accompanied by two monitors at all times (one at the front of the group and one at the back).
The Algarve Buggy Tour will take you not only through the hidden beauty of the inner Algarve, but also onto parts of a World Rally Championship stage, so there is something for everyone. This is one of the greatest way to explore the beautiful Algarve and get some real excitement at the same time. Our standard Algarve Buggy route is one hour long, but if you are up for two hours let us know.
Algarve Buggy Safari – Typical schedule
- 10:30am – We pick you up with private transfer and take you to the Algarve Buggy Safari venue.
- 11:00am – You will get a safety briefing.
- 11:30am – The Safari starts and you can start racing through the great lansdcape
- 12:30pm – The Safari ends typically after one hour.
- 1:00pm – We bring you back to your hotel.
Algarve Buggy Safari – What is included
- Private Return Transport from your accommodation in Albufeira.
- Safety equipment, petrol and briefing.
- Specialised monitors who will guide you.
- A standard 1 hour tour, if you like a longer tour, let us know.
Algarve Buggy Safari – What else do you need to know?
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have and present a valid driver’s licence.
- Safety is important to us, so you have to follow the safety instructions.
- If you arrive under the influence of alcohol we can’t let you participate for obvious reasons.
How can I book the Algarve Buggy Safari?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here.