Benidorm Booze Cruise
So you’ve already been out for a big one in Benidorm and you’ve sussed out all the cool places to go to for your last night on the town in the Spanish version of Las Vegas. The stag/hen is having a great time, the group in general just don’t want to stop partying and you, the organiser of the stag/hen weekend are thinking to yourself… what to do in Benidorm during the day. Well look no further. The Spain Event can offer you the one and only Benidorm Booze Cruise!
Four hours of drinking and listening to a DJ play wicked tunes under the Benidorm sun on the Mediterranean Sea. We will take you to all the little inlets and coves in the area and will also cruise past Isla Benidorm.
You can dance, eat plenty of fruit, have a good few beers and/or sangrias and when the boat anchors for a while off the coast, you can jump in the sea for a refreshing swim! And if you’re game, you can even have a go on a banana boat, which is also available! There will be fantastic photo opportunities as you cruise past the Levante and Poniente beaches out into the open sea and great sunset shots of the spectacular Benidorm skyline, not to mention the awesome entertainment team on board! So click away because these may well be the only stag or hen weekend pics you can actually put in your family photo albums later in life!
Benidorm Booze Cruise – what is included
- 2.5-hour cruise on a spectacular catamaran with an open-air top deck for sunbathing, dancing and whatever else you fancy!
- DJ constantly pumping out the tunes
- Two free drinks (beer/sangria)
- Bar service
- Entertainment team
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea
- Banana Boat
Benidorm Booze Cruise – what else do I need to know?
- The Benidorm Booze Cruise normally departs at approximately 16:00 on Saturdays so your stag or hen group will have to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes beforehand.
- The Spain Event will provide you with full details of the cruise include a map with directions from your accommodation to the departure point.
- Take plenty of sun screen and a cap or a hat and wear swimwear and flip-flops.
How can I book ?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here.