Benidorm Clubs: VIP – very important package!
Make your hen or stag do weekend one to remember with a Benidorm Clubs VIP package. Guarantee your entry, no matter what the group size and have all the drinks sorted so they’ll be no need for the hassle of a whip round or deciding who is going to drink what. You get to choose the spirits you want on the night, with everything pre-paid so you can just do what you were made to do, drink and get your party on!
You get top brand litre bottles of spirits with mixers of your choice on ice brought to your VIP table. So there will be no sighs from your hen or stag do party when you see the length of the que at the bar, because you won’t need to worry about that! Table service is one of the many perks of VIP.
You’ll get the best seating in the house so you can all stay together, without losing any wanderers, have a seat if needs be and help yourselves to the free-flowing booze brought to you by your own barman or woman! This private VIP area is reserved just for you and your group to make the most of your Benidorm Clubs VIP clubbing experience. You’ll all get a wrist band so you can go in and out of the VIP area to do a lap or two of the club and check out the talent. So don’t be left waiting in the queue, walk straight into the club like stars.
Benidorm Clubs: VIP– What’s included:
- 750cl bottles of spirits + mixers of your choice
- VIP wrist bands – so you can go in and out as you please
- VIP table – the best seating to be at!
- Table service – no queueing at the bar!
Benidorm Clubs: VIP– Typical schedule:
- 12:45: Arrive at the VIP entrance where your name will be on the door
- 1:00: You’ll be shown to your private VIP table in the VIP area and given wrist bands
- 1:15: The alcohol will be flowing nicely while the tunes kick in
- 8:00: The sun is up and you’re only just leaving after a great night of dancing, drinking and feeling like VIP’s!
Benidorm Clubs: VIP – What else do I need to know:
- Clubbing in Spain kicks off a lot later than in England, so be prepared to start late and finish when the sun comes up!
- In general you won’t get in to clubs in Spain in fancy dress so please dress accordingly, trainers and jeans are fine
- If any members of the group are visibly staggering about and out of control they may be refused entry by the bouncers
How can I book or find out more about Benidorm Clubs: VIP?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here