Benidorm bars by bike
If you’re looking to not just sit on your duff for your entire trip to Benidorm we’ve got the perfect solution: tour the Benidorm bars by bike. Sign on for a bike tour like no other where your crew visits the beach bars of Benidorm in style – using pedal power!
Combining sight-seeing and cerveza…OLE! This 90 minute activity shows off the gorgeous beaches of Benidorm on our custom 16-person bike. Make the most of the Spanish sun and climb aboard for an easy ride…with a few frosty beers thrown in.
Make your Hen or Stag do great with a ride around town together visiting Benidorm’s best bars by bike
Let our English-speaking guide show you the best bars of Benidorm. Keep the energy going with a bike tour – we’ll have you visit three great bars and throw in a beer at each one. THIS is the way to cruise the beaches.
When you’ve pedaled and gluzzled your way through the town, your Stag or Hen group might be interested in something more: Benidorm Bubble Football anyone? Make your trip to Spain spectacular!
That was a great way to get us going…we got a buzz going on and the bike was special – Meagan, Canterbury, 2016
Benidorm Bars Bike Tour – typical schedule
- 11:00 It’s time to meet your guide at the centrally located spot and get riding
- 11:30 First bar down
- 12:00 Second bar down, that beachfront boardwalk is looking fun
- 12:30 Wham, bam, it’s time for more….ready for PAINTBALL?
Benidorm Bars Bike Tour – what is included
- 90 minute bike tour on our custom 16-person bike
- 3 stops at 3 bars
- 3 beers included
- MUSIC ON THE BIKE! Bring your own tunes and we can connect you…or let out DJ driver take care of it!
A Benidorm Bike Tour with beer! – what else do I need to know?
- Drinking on the custom group bikes is not permitted
- What happens in Benidorm stays in Benidorm 😉
- Looking for something wild for the evening? How about VIP lineskip club entry?
How can I book a Benidorm Bars Bike Tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here