Benidorm Boat Trips – Get some wind in those sails!
It’s time to set sail on a 5 hour cruise on a beautiful sailing catamaran! This Benidorm boat trips package is the best way to while away the day whilst sunbathing on deck, sipping some ice cold drinks and feasting on some tasty food.
Just imagine you and your fellow stag or hen friends sitting back, with the sun on your face, the sound of the water lapping around you, with cold beers or sangria on ice in hand washing away those hangovers. You’ll get to spend some quality time together, meet some other great fellow sailors on this stunning 100 capacity catamaran.
Take in the beautiful views along the way on this fun filled Benidorm Boat trips package.
And on this Benidorm Boat Trips package when it gets too hot you can take a refreshing dip in the cool, clear, med waters. Whether you use the step ladder or dive straight in is up to you!
After your swim it will be time to eat. A full, tasty BBQ meal will be on the menu plus a free drink to wash the food down with. There’s even an option to add an open bar for beer or sangria if your group is in need of some serious hair of the dog, or if you simply want to start the day off as you intend to continue.
‘This was the highlight of our weekend! Amazing boat and views. Would definitely do it again’ Katie Wade, Norfolk Hen do
What’s included in this Benidorm Boat Trips Package:
- 5 hour cruise!
- Skipper & crew
- Swim stop
- BBQ lunch
- 1 free beer or sangria
- Onboard bar
- 10:45: Meet up at the port
- 11:00: Set sail along the beautiful coast line on this spacious catamaran
- 13:00: Take a dip in the clear waters away from the crowded beaches
- 14:30: Time for a delicious lunch
- 16:00: Arrive back at the port suitably refreshed, fed, watered (with alcohol!) and ready for more adventures!
- Please note that this fantastic Benidorm boat trips package is available on Fridays.
What else do I need to know:
- Sun cream is a must. It gets hot in the summer months and you may not notice it as much with the cool sea breeze, but be careful and always cream up!
- Don’t forget your swimming stuff – the sea is lovely around the Benidorm area
- Wear sensible shoes – high heels are not ideal on any boat!
- In June and September the breeze will be cooler than in July and August so bring a light jumper or cardigan just in case
- Ask about transfers to and from the departure point
How can I book or find out more about Benidorm Boat Trips?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here