Benidorm Fishing – a great catch!
Why not set sail on this great Benidorm fishing trip and see who can hook a reel corker! You and 3 of your stag or hen do mates will set off from a central point onto the beautiful clear blue waters of Benidorm’s surrounding coast line. Your expert Benidorm fishing instructor will give you everything you need and tips on how to reel in something to really impress the others! All you’ll need are your sea fairing legs.
We’ll pick you up from your accommodation and get you to the departure point on time. You’ll be introduced to your friendly skipper who will get you all on board and kitted out ready for a half day at sea, raring to get going on this Benidorm fishing trip and set to catch what you can!
This Benidorm fishing excursion is one of the best ways to get rid of any potential headaches with a relaxing activity, out at sea with cool waters lapping around you. And there’s no need to worry if you’ve never fished before beginners luck can help you out! And if you are a seasoned professional then this will be your chance to show off your skills and show the rest how its done.
On this Benidorm fishing activity you and your mates can sit back, with an ice cold drink in hand, topping up your tans under beautiful blue skies and see who gets hooked and who should have just stayed on shore!
So get your tackle ready to dangle and see what you and your friends can reel in…
The fishing trip was excellent. We all had a top day out and the captain was really helpful, as some of the boys didn’t have a clue what they were doing! We all managed to catch something in the end though. Thanks for organising everything and making the weekend go without a hitch. Cameron Davies, Bristol stag do, May 2014
Benidorm Fishing – What’s included:
- Your own boat and skipper to to give you tips and pointers on how to reel in the best catch of the day
- All equipment, fishing tackle and bait that you need to catch the big fish!
- Some ice cold drinks
- Insurance, licenses and tax
Benidorm Fishing – Typical Schedule:
- 10:30: You’ll be picked up from your accommodations and taken to the departure point
- 10:45: You’ll meet your friendly skipper and climb aboard your boat!
- 11:00: Let the fishing commence! Tips and pointers from the experienced fishing captain.
- 15:00 Back on dry land to boast about what you caught and make the other more inferior fishermen or women get the drinks in!
- These times are just suggestions, so please ask if you have a particular time in mind
Benidorm Fishing – What else do I need to know:
- Times are flexible depending on availability
- Depending on the time of year you may need to wear an extra layer as the sea air can be fresh out of the summer months
- We advice the use of high factor sun cream at all times during the day
- You must follow the safety instructions of the skipper at all times
How can I book or find out more about Benidorm Fishing?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here