Private Benidorm Flamenco Dance Class – Let the passion move you
In the hot Mediterranean climate, this Benidorm Flamenco class has all the makings to feel the Spanish passion. The Flamenco dance differs from every other style of music and dance. Folk have likened it to jazz, or even the early blues due to its emotional depth and also because these were also the music of outcasts. It is the tantalising words and the driving rhythms that play the most significant part.
Taught by a trained and professional teacher she will ensure you really feel the true essence and spirit of the Latin world. Our class offers an abundance of fun, professionalism and a promise that the rhythms of flamenco will soon have you gripped to its ancient past. Our private Flamenco dance class will ensure you learn all the primary dance steps, body positions and palmas.
We’ll cover all footwork and upper body techniques. Focusing on the correct use of core and supporting muscles posture and positioning. From the claque sounds to the hand movements, the staccato step to the stamp and tap, we will ensure you wont be too far away from the Flamenco fraternity. Oh, and we’ll include a glass or two and a tapa, just to make sure your tum is well treated!
But hear it from the hens who were there!
“With two options at our disposal pole dancing or the flamenco dance we decided being in Spain the latter would be more suitable (And as a group we are so glad we did). Didn’t realise how much passion goes into the dance of the Flamenco. We had a fabulous evening and certainly was one of the highlights of our trip”
Lorna, Oxford (UK) – Feb 2014 Hen in Benidorm (10 Girls)
Private Flamenco Dance Class – Typical Schedule
- All our timings are suggestions. We can be flexible and cater for your group requirements
- 1545: Meet our instructor at the venue
- 1600: The stamp and tap begins – It’s Flamenco time!
- 1730: Class ends and on the way back to change before painting the town red in true Flamenco style!
Private Flamenco Class– What is Included
- Our expert monitor, a professional Flamenco teacher!
- A glass of cava or sangria and some Spanish tapas to keep energy levels high!
- Your groups own private lesson
- Guidance after the class on where you can see a Flamenco show
What else do I need to know about the Benidorm Flamenco Class
- Attire is key in the world of Flamenco and our advice is the following. Footwear should consist of flamenco shoes, character shoes, or any closed-toe pump with a sturdy heel.
- Stilettos, sandals, open toed, or slingback shoes should be a no-no.
- Stamping is part and parcel of the Flamenco fun so we suggest heels are at the ever ready.
- We are sure that after your Flamenco class you will be at the ever ready to see the real deal! Let us know and we will guide you to another fantastic Flamenco night!
Benidorm Flamenco Class – How can I book ?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here.