Benidorm Go-karting Grand Prix
From the moment you walk outside your hotel with your mates and see a striking Hummer-style limousine waiting, you know this is not your average outing to the go-karts. The Benidorm Go-Karting Grand Prix is awesome, it’s spectacular… goddamnit, it’s what Silverstone is for Formula 1! An absolute must for any stag or hen who fancies themselves behind the wheel. So jump in the limo and let us take you to the circuit in style. You will all be saying the same thing on the way – Lewis Hamilton, eat your heart out!
The Circuit and the Karts
And just when you think things could not get any better, you arrive at one of the best go-karting tracks in Spain. A full km long, this undulating track is 10m wide all the way around. So there is plenty of space for overtaking and very little room for excuses! Especially when you will be all be flying around the circuit in 270cc karts that can reach speeds of up to 80 km per hour! Your first encounter with the track will be a 10-minute qualifying session, so the sooner you come to grips with your car and the circuit itself, the better. Go for that all-important pole position right at the end of the session or try to set the pace on the digital display from the beginning, it’s up to you. Then get ready for the big race, The Benidorm Go-karting Grand Prix! Ten minutes of frantic action, continuous overtaking and trying to fend off those behind you.
After the hard-fought race, it is time for those with bragging rights to take full advantage in the bar! There you will enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch, with cured ham, cheese, Spanish bread, a massive platter of barbecued meat and a variety of fruit. Ah, and you can throw in a couple of cold ones for free too! Once you have had your fill of both food and liquids, you can jump back in the limousine and we will take you back to your accommodation in Benidorm. All in all, a pretty average sort of day… if your name happens to be Jenson Button that is!
Benidorm Go-karting Grand Prix – typical schedule
- 1400 – Pick-up in a Hummer-style limousine
- 1415 – Put your helmets on for your first contact with the circuit and your go-kart
- 1430 – 10-minute qualifying session
- 1445 – Time for some water (or a beer!)
- 1500 – The Benidorm Grand Prix begins in earnest
- 1515 – BBQ lunch including two beers per person (and plenty of bragging!)
- 1615 – Drop-off in a Hummer-style limousine
Benidorm Go-Karting Grand Prix – what is included
- Return Hummer-style limousine transfers
- All safety equipment and 270cc go-karts
- One 10-minute qualifying session
- One 10-minute grand prix
- BBQ lunch including two drinks
Benidorm Go-Karting Grand Prix – How can I book ?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here.