Benidorm Golf – no putting from the rough!
How about some time out in the fresh air from all the beer or sangria necking in the beautiful setting of this great 9 hole golf course? With this Benidorm golf activity you can take in the stunning views, and get some much needed cool breeze and light exercise in those tired post dancing legs with a bit of swinging and putting.
This well laid out Benidorm golf course is just over 1000m from the beach surrounded by Mediterranean trees, ponds and great views under clear blue skies and is designed to enjoy from every tea off. Whether you’re a Tiger or a smack and hope for the best golfer this course will fit the needs of all levels, perfect for those experienced show offs in the group but not too challenging to leave the novices miles behind!
Benidorm’s great weather makes golf a popular activity and a well needed chance to escape all the mayhem for a few hours. Benidorm golf will re-charge those flagging batteries and clear any potential hangovers with a bit of friendly competition. And remember the loser gets the drinks in at the club house afterwards!
The lads love a bit of golf so this was perfect. Good course, very nice setting and friendly people in the club house afterwards. Thanks for sorting this and everything else, we had had a brilliant trip. Sam Kings, Birmingham Stag Do.
Benidorm Golf – what’s included:
- A full set of golf clubs and balls
- Green fees for 9 hole golf on a top course
- Score card and pencils – so you can keep track of who’s going to be getting the drinks in
Benidorm Golf – what else do I need to know:
- This stunning course is mostly in the sun so please remember to use plenty of sun cream and wear a hat
- It’s also a good idea to bring water as you will get parched along route and will need something to keep you going until you can get to the ice cold beers waiting for you at the club house
- This quality 9-hole courses consists of short holes. This works well for groups who are not all proficient players
- Normal Golf etiquette applies in regards to dress code, conduct, equipment hire, the course etc
- Shirts with collars and trainers must be worn
Benidorm Golf: Typical schedule:
- 12:00 Arrive at the course and get kitted out with all the necessary gear and be ready for tea off
- 14:00 You’ll be heading back to the club house for the loser to get the ice cold beers in
- 15:00 Back at your accommodation feeling refreshed and re-energised ready for the rest of the days action
How can I book or find out more about Benidorm Golf?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here