Benidorm Mountain Bike Tour – Steering at your own pace
Searching for something different, something that takes you away from the Benidorm beaches and into the breathtaking scenic mountainside ? The Spain Event bring you this amazing 3-hour off-road 20km Benidorm Mountain Bike Tour. The tour allows you to enjoy at your own pace and takes you into areas of Benidorm that has a unique history. Our experienced guide will give your Corporate, Stag or Hen group information about local myths and significant details of Benidorms amazing past. Surrounded by up to 1558 m of high mountains, Benidorm is perfectly protected against the cold north winds and allows this tour to be available most of the year.
Our experienced guide describes the tour as “The real Spain” where you see real villages and real Spanish authenticity. Riding downhill in the gorgeous mountainside smelling the heady scents wafting through the pine trees, glorious pine, lavender and exotic flower smells. This Benidorm Moutain Bike Tour is a trip well worth experiencing to enjoy the sights, smells and sounds of real Spain before entering the hustle and bustle of the Benidorm nightlife.
The Beni-bike brethren have their say:
“We were looking for some activities prior to our night on the town and thought why not see parts of Benidorm that didn’t just involve the beach area. The Benidorm Mountain Bike Tour was perfect and highlighted what amazing beauty Benidorm really has. Our guide was very thorough and gave us detailed descriptions on this amazing history Benidorm has. So glad we did this activity, worth every euro!”
Joshua, Milton Keynes, Work Colleagues (9 Lads)
Benidorm Mountain Bike Tour – Typical Schedule
- 10:00 – Our guide meets you in a central location
- 11:00 – You arrive at the departure point and get a safety briefing and your equipment
- 11:30 – The tour begins
- 14:00 – You arrive back at the departure point
- These times a merely suggestions. Others are available
Benidorm Mountain Bike Tour – what is included
- 3 hour off-road tour.
- Covers 20km
- All necessary equipment included (Mountain Bike and Helmet)
- Experienced multi-lingual guide
Benidorm Mountain Bike Tour – What else do I need to know
- In the scorching heat whilst taking in the breath taking views we advise a sports cap with some sunscreen
- Footwear attire should be some stern trainers that are ideal for biking.
How can I book ?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here.