Benidorm Pole Dancing Masterclass
Pole dancing is fast becoming one of the most popular performing arts in mainstream bars and night clubs all over the world. But have you ever wondered just how the girls do it? Well, why not go one better and learn how to do it yourself! The Spain Event has prepared a two-hour masterclass especially for your Benidorm pole dancing hen weekend. Our professional instructor will demonstrate, explain and teach you all the ins and outs of pole dancing. By the time you finish this most sensual of workouts, you will feel sexy, enticing and provocative!
Your Benidorm Pole Dancing Masterclass begins with a few chilled glasses of sangria, which serve as a confidence booster and also help to take the edge off if the night before was a big one! Funky music will be playing in the background and our instructor will begin with a quick demonstration of the art of the pole dance. And pole dancing is not only hanging on to a pole for dear life! It’s all about sensuality… in the way you move, the poses your strike and above all your facial expression. Our professional will give you insight into all these things, which will come in very handy when you get back home, even if there isn’t a pole handy!
Benidorm Pole Dancing Masterclass – typical weekend schedule
- 1345: Meet our pole dance instructor in central Benidorm.
- 1400: The master class begins
- 1530: Time to head back to the hotel for a shower (or down to the beach for a refreshing dip in the Med)
Other start times and weekday classes are available. Please contact us for more information.
Benidorm Pole Dancing Masterclass – what is included
- 90-minute masterclass in pole dancing and sensuality
- Professional pole dance instructor
- Sangria and water
Benidorm Pole Dancing Masterclass – what else do I need to know?
- Clothing – you should wear sports clothing, such as shorts and a top or a swimsuit and socks and trainers.
- DO NOT apply any creams or oils to your skin prior to the masterclass.