Benidorm Scuba Diving – Underwater Beauty
With the warm Mediterranean seas and amazingly good visibility the Benidorm waters are the king of the Costa Blanca coast. Benidorm is notoriously known for its abundance of bars, pubs and clubs. The saying “Benidorm never Sleeps” is as true as a saying as there will be! But, unknown to many Benidorm Scuba Diving on the Costa Blanca beaches gives you the chance to take in some of the best diving in the Med. With water temperatures of over 24 degrees, scenic visibility of at least 25 meter’s The Spain Event bring you this stunning underwater experience.
For those given to subterranean pleasures, And all that nightlife can either drive you round the ned, or drive you to get the bends. Benidorm Scuba Diving provides a spectacular location and excellent diving conditions. Many enthusiasts from around the world have embarked in this superb venture. So prepare yourself for some peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle for some breath taking views and life in the slow lane.
Read what past Cousteau-mers say about this scuba trip:
“ We went to Benidorm with boozy eyes but discovered through friends that the diving was something to check out and how ever so thankful we did! Novices to Scuba Diving our very own professional diver took fear away in a jiffy. We had a great time while diving and didn’t realise where the time passed under water. Good job TSE, hope to dive with you once again.”
Colin – Portsmouth Work Colleagues (10 Lads)
Benidorm Beach Scuba Diving – what is included
- Full equipment provided
- Short safety briefing on the beach, in preparation for the wonderful experience
- 30 mins of underwater diving
- Qualified instructor for every 2 persons
- Free bicycle hire to ride to Altea
Benidorm Beach Scuba Diving – What else do I need to know
- Most people take to scuba diving like fish underwater. Regulators in the mouths and off they go!
- However, for most new divers, scuba diving can feel a little strange at first.
- Don’t be hasty through the skills, Be patient with yourself, and most importantly take your time. Our experienced instructors will be there with you through the whole experience.
- Diving takes place just up the coast in Altea and we will provide some bikes to get there.
How can I book ?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here.