Jeep Safari Benidorm – rumble in the jungle!
It’s time to jump into your jeep and set off on this fun, exhilarating jeep safari Benidorm adventure. You and your hen or stag do friends will enjoy a full days outing on this adrenaline packed tour through the Costa Blanca’s rough and beautiful green countryside.
You’ll get your own Suzuki 4×4 to drive you and your mates through all kinds of terrain on the outskirts of Benidorm. Or if you prefer you can all be passengers and have your own experienced professional driver pick you up so you can hold on and all enjoy the ride to the max.
You’ll speed along some spectacular tracks through valleys and over mountains, across a stunning reservoir, passing through remote villages, a jungle riverbed and incredible deep canyons. At 12oclcok it will be pit stop time to re-fuel with some tasty food in a mountain restaurant or pic nic site, washed down with some ice-cold drinks. Next stop will be the amazing Algas waterfalls! Take a dip to cool off and feel incredible swimming through these stunning natural waters.
Get in gear with this Jeep Safari Benidorm package and race into this fantastic adventure that will give your hen or stag group some amazing action filled memories.
“The boys thought this was the best thing all weekend! We were all pretty hanging from the night before but once we got going we forgot all about it! Brilliant. The waterfalls were something to see and everyone had a real laugh jumping, even the stag who we made do it in massive pink y-fronts. And the guides were really sound as well. Cheers for everything.” Martin Banks, Hertfordshire Stag Do
Jeep Safari Benidorm – what’s included:
- Your own Suzuki 4×4
- Entrance into the beautiful Algas waterfalls
- BBQ with drinks option
Jeep Safari Benidorm – Typical schedule:
- 9:00: You’ll be picked up bright and, reasonably, early and taken to the beautiful countryside outside Benidorm
- 9:15: The driver’s will be shown to their 4×4’s and get in gear to start the adventure
- 10:00: Hit the road!
- 12:00: Arrive at a mountain restaurant and picnic site
- 13:00 Set off after some food and drinks re-fueling
- 14:00: Arrive at the stunning Algas waterfalls for a much-needed dip in the cool waters
- 16:30: Arrive back at the start
- 17:00: Get dropped back at your accommodation ready for the next round
Jeep Safari Benidorm – what else do I need to know:
- You can choose the full or half day option to fit into your weekend perfectly
- On the half day Jeep Safari Benidorm adventure you can add a delicious BBQ lunch with drinks to keep those engines revving
- Don’t forget your swimming stuff and sun cream
- Bring water as it will get hot
- Driver’s must not be over the limit or drink alcohol on route
- All driver’s must show a valid driving licence
How can I book or find out more about Jeep Safari Benidorm?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here