Parasailing Benidorm – up, up and away!
This is the activity to book if you want to put a bit of wind up those sails! This adrenaline packed parasailing Benidorm adventure will get the stag or hen doing something different that they will never forget.
You’ll be strapped in two at a time, so you can pair up the hen with her maid of honour or the stag with his best man or even stitch up the one who was late paying!
You’ll get a full safety briefing, get kitted out in all the equipment and life jacket, climb into the harness and make your way to the back of the boat. Then it’s ready, set go! The boat will gentle push down the throttle and then up you’ll go up! One out of the harbour a winch will slowly send you and your hen or stag do mate next to you up further and further until you’re sailing along behind the boat, 80m above sea level! From here the view will be simply breath-taking. You’re adrenaline will be pumping, the wind will be in your hair and you will have forgotten all about those sore heads!
On this unique parasailing Benidorm adventure you’ll be soaring up in the air with the world below you, apart from the odd bird flying past and checking out the action.Let your body relax and enjoy this fantastic time out, taking in the incredible sights below. After about 15mins in the sky you’ll be slowly reeled in to the boat and back into the harbour ready to sink some sangria and down some san miguels.
Parasailing was incredible! I did it with the bride to be and we absolutely loved it! Everyone should do it! Clare Smith and Helen Chatters, Chatters hen do 2014.
Parasailing Benidorm – What’s included:
- All safety equipment
- Boat, skipper & crew
- Expert parasailing instructor
Parasailing Benidorm – what else do I need to know:
- You may land in the water, so you must be able to swim to do this amazing activity.
- Wear swimming clothes, or shorts and t-shirts as you may get wet
- You’ll be bare foot when you ascend but please wear sensible footwear onto the boat
- Sun cream is a must in Spain especially during peak months June – September
Parasailing Benidorm – Typical Schedule:
- 11:00 Our lovely, English speaking guide will meet you at your hotel and get you down to the harbour
- 11:15 You’ll meet the skipper and crew, who are expert parasailors themselves
- 11:30 You’ll finish the safety briefing and be strapped in raring and ready to go
- 11:45 You’ll be sailing through the air, looking down at everything below
- 12:00 You’ll be back on land, feeling amazing and ready to get the drinks in, in one of the great beach bars along the front
How can I book or find out more about Parasailing Benidorm?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here