Benidorm Apartments – in and out whenever you want
Our great Benidorm apartments are just the thing for you and your hen or stag do friends if you are looking to spend some quality time all together in clean, comfortable self catering digs. You’ll get a bed each, so no need to worry about bed sharing, a fully equipped kitchen, with the most important tool for a hen or stag do, an ice cold fridge freezer for those chilled beers and frozen bottles of vodka.
Each bedroom in our Benidorm apartments comes with all linen and towels, so you can travel light with just the essentials (a fancy dress outfit for the hen and stag and your dancing shoes?)
All our Benidorm apartments are centrally located in the best areas so you’ll be within walking (or staggering, depending on the state of some of the group!) distance from great bars, clubs and the main beach. So ask about our perfect Benidorm apartments and get your stag or hen do off to a great start.
Why not book our airport transfers along with our Benidorm apartments, that way all you have to do is hop on board our air conditioned coach and the driver will take you straight to your apartments without you needing to practice your Spanish and get lost on route! Not only that but you’ll also be met by our friendly English speaking guide when you land, who will help you with check in, so you can relax and get taken care of from the second the airplane wheels touch down.
Benidorm Apartments – What’s included?
- All linen, bedding and towels
- Ask if a hair dryer is required
- Kettles and toasters are not standard in Spain (tea isn’t drank and coffee is cheap in cafes), but may be available on request
- You will receive a welcome pack from our guide with information on how to get the most from your stay in Benidorm, including this fun, town’s crazy, late night life.
- Savvy groups take full advantage of our English speaking guides’ time by plying them with questions and asking them about any extra bookings and local tips
What Else do I need to know?
- In the event of damage to any of the apartments, your group will be asked to cough up for the repair bill
- As standard practice for booking apartments in Spain, a bond against any damage caused to the apartments is usually required. This will be made painless for you as we can accept a swipe or pre-authorization of a credit card which will expire a week or less after you return home, or let us suggest other ways we can organise this for you
- Remember Benidorm apartments and hotel prices are seasonal and can rise considerably during peak times
How can I book Benidorm Apartments?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here