Tapas Tour Extravaganza
One of the best Benalmadena things to do, it’s time to take a break from constant suntanning, clubbing and hair-of-the-dog events and sign on for a classic Spanish Tapas Tour. Our guided Tapas Tour brings your Stag or Hen fiesta a mountain of gastronomic delights, presenting the best of Spanish tapas infour separate Tapas Bars. The massive selection of tasty little treats is going to satisfy that hunger you’ve been building while laying on the beach all day. Our expert English-speaking guide will describe and recommend all the yummy Iberian morsels available – and each tapa comes with a free drink! Get in there for some class!
Visit our premier Tapas Bars one by one, and fill yourself on fresh, Mediterranean snacks, icy-cold beer and yummy sangria. First we enter LA TAPITA. Try their meatballs in almond sauce and patatas alioli, a Spanish specialty before moving onto LA ALTERNATIVA, a pretty little place with bullfighting decorations, a terrace with barrel tables and 15-20 tapas to choose from! Then its off to ER TAPEO for more classic Spanish Tapas Bar ambience, drinks and tapas treats before ending at LOS PATINTAS, where by now your expertise and your full belly will be celebrating the completion of this epic Tapas Tour.
Benalmadena Things to Do: Ten Tapas are not enough
Amuse bouche? TAPAS! More than just a snack, tapas are a way of life for Spaniards, part of the cultural landscape and a great way to feel the spirit of España! Your Stag or Hen group is going to get a scrumptious, delicious and atmospheric tour of the best Tapas Bars in Benalmadena so you can feel what it’s like to dine in Spanish style!
Benalmadena Tapas Tour – read what our customers think
“Those little tapas bars were great – we made the Stag eat the ones with the snails! Thanks for organising a really fun evening” Matt, part of a 12 person Stag group, Chester, 2015
Benalmadena Tapas Tour – typical schedule
- 2000: Your guide meets you at the famous Solymar Plaza
- 2015: The Tapas Tour begins. You’ll visit 4 Tapas Bars and sample the best tapas from a dizzying selection – time to fill up!
Benalmadena things to do: Tapas Tour – what is included
- Your personal English speaking guide who will lead the way to the best venues.
- Stops at 4 Tapas Bars, according to your tastes and the guides suggestions.
- 1 drink per tapa (wine or Spanish beer – caña size)
- You will eat the equivalent of a full dinner so you will be ready for a big night out.
Benalmadena Tapas Tour- what else do I need to know?
- Tapas in Spain are usually eaten standing at the bar, and more often than not with cocktails sticks rather than cutlery!
- Please let us know if you have special diet requirements for your group.
- We will encourage you to try a variety of tapas including the local favourites, our guide will of course adapt to your taste – it’s your tour!