Bounce around in Benalmadena
The best way to celebrate your Stag or Hen fiesta in Spain is to put on some inflatable bouncy castles and play Bubble Football! Bubble Football Benalmadena has the big balls you are looking for! Get your Stag dressed in fancy dress and stuff him into a giant bubble! Oh the stories you shall have! Bubble Football is played just like normal football, but with the added fun of bouncy invulterability. Get your team to score, if they can, and if they can’t you can at least bounce some of your friends out of the way! In addition our English-speaking guides organise a variety of other games to keep things interesting. Red Rover anyone? Our one hour of Bubble Football is sure to make a lasting impression on your group. Let the cervesa and sangria flow – It’s time for Bubble Football!
You are picked up at your hotel by our private coach and then a few minutes later you are at your very own bubble football pitch! Get ready for mayhem as you meet your organiser who gets you all in your bubbles, splits you into teams and then it’s bounce time! Usually ten minute games are played with little rests inbetween – running around with bubbles on works up a thirst! Make sure someone is recording this – there are going to be some memorable videos make – Get in there!
So much fun you’ll burst
You’ve come all the way to Spain to celebrate with your mates. Make your trip unforgettable with something that will stick in the mind, something akin to the great win of ’66, except with inflatable body-armour and your mates in the south of Spain. This is just the ticket to break up the endless beach-lounging, bar-crawling madness you’re going to have. Here’s something that says “Strap in (literally), it’s time to do something we are going to remember”. Afterwards we recommend booking our famous Benalmadena Booze Cruise! Setting off in the afternoon, our Booze Cruise is full of high-spirits! Including two free drinks, Live DJ’s and swim stops, we’ve got the perfect way to make your Stag or Hen Fiesta one for the ages. All aboard for Bubble Football and a Booze Cruise! Viva Benalmadena!
Bubble Football Benalmadena – read what our customers think
“That was an epic way to spend an afternoon! We had never done bubble football and it was madness personified – we really went all out – at one point we had the Stag bouncing a few feet off the ground! That was great – thanks” – Ben, organiser of a 12 person Stag fiesta, London, 2015
Bubble Football Benalmadena – typical schedule
- 13:30 – Our driver picks you up from your accommodation and takes you to the venue for the activity
- 13:45 – Meet your organisers, get into your bubbles and start playing games
- 15:00 – Games end…..time for a few beers or sangrias!
- 15:30 – You are back at your hotel
- The timing are flexible, so let us know what your schedule is so we can arrange a suitable time
Bubble Football Benalmadena – what is included
- Private return transport to the venue
- An English-speaking event organiser
- 1 hour of bubble football and games
- Each person has their very own inflated bubble (zorbs)
- Your very own pitch
- Sports equipment (bibs & ball)
- Changing rooms and showers
- Team photo and bragging rights for the victors!
Bubble Football Benalmadena – what else do I need to know?
- Though individual effort is admirable, best to work on your team play to maximise the humiliation of the Stag!
- Make sure you’ve got your phones at the ready for some epic videos of your mates taking some big bouncy hits!
- What could be better after an exhausting session of Bubble Football than a guided bar-crawl to all the top watering-holes of Benalmadena?
How can I book Bubble Football Benalmadena?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here