Spanish passion Flamenco Style!
You’ve come all the way to the south of Spain, to Andalusia, the heart of Flamenco. If you want to know what to do in Benalmadena, sign your group of passion-loving hens to an authentic Flamenco dance class! In your very own private dance studio, our professional, English-speaking instructor will have you all stamping and twirling in no time! Hone your sexy Spanish poses and learn the secrets of this oh-so-exotic dance style!
Unleash your passion! Flamenco is about energy, Flamenco is about yearning, Flamenco is about…la pasión! Alluring and sensual, the spirit of Flamenco pervades the romantic, soulful (and did we say passionate?) Spanish culture. We’ve got everything arranged for an hour of delightful dance instruction, including a welcoming glass of wine just to get everybody in the mood! Then let down your inhibitions and absorb some of the ferocious fun of Flamenco – it’s fabulous!
What to do in Benalmadena? Flamenco Class!
Our charming studio in centrally located in Benalmadena, in walking distance from the main square, so the class is easy to organise and easy to get to. Arrive and unwind with a glass of wine while you meet your instructor….and then it’s Flamenco time! Feel your inner poderosa (your power) and express yourself through the fire of the dance. You are all going to have a few new moves after this! Only the bravest and most worthy will dare tangle with you on the dancefloor! Viva España y viva Flamenco!
Flamenco Class – read what our customers think
“Our class was really fun and a really memorable event. None of us knew any of the moves at first, but Marta has us all stamping and gesturing properly to the music in no time, and the wine helped a lot!” – Melanie, organiser of a 12 girl Hen party, Bristol 2015
Flamenco Dance class in Benalmadena – typical schedule
- All our timings are suggestions. We can be flexible and cater for your group requirements
- 1515: We meet you at a central point in Benalmadena and take you to the nearby Flamenco dance studio
- 1600: The stamping and tapping and elegant choreography begins – It’s Flamenco time!
- 1730: Class ends and your group heads back to change before painting the town red in true Flamenco style!
- Our guide will provide some useful guidance on where to indulge in a well deserved beverage……..or two!
What to do in Benalmadena? Flamenco Class! – what is included
- Our expert monitor, a professional English-speaking Flamenco teacher!
- A glass wine to loosen up those inhibitions and get those creative energies flowing! Olé!
- Your very own private dance studio for your group
- Guidance after the class on where you can see a Flamenco show if intererested
Flamenco Dance Class – what else do I need to know?
- In the world of Flamenco attire is key. Wear footwear that has a sturdy heel, such as flamenco shoes (of course!) or any closed-toe pump with a sturdy heel.
- Avoid wearing stilettos, sandals or open toed shoes as you want to have a bit of foot support for stamping!
- Stamping is part and parcel of the Flamenco fun! Get ready to unleash the thunder!
- Afterwards we can arrange for your group to see a real flamenco show with astonishingly talented professionals! Let us know and we will guide you to an incredible, fantastic Flamenco night!
How can I book a Flamenco Class in Benalmadena?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here