One of the best things to do in Malaga : E-bike tour
For one of the best things to do in Malaga get your crew rolling with an e-bike or e-skateboard tour. You might be feeling a bit rough from the night before but the effortless pedalling of the E-bikes makes this a refreshing group event. See Malaga in style with one of our English-speaking guides who’ll show you all the major sites and hidden gems.
CHOOSE A LOW PRICE E-TOUR PACKAGE | GET IN TOUCH BY PHONE OR WHATSAPP OR USE OUR REQUEST FORM
Your e-tour of historic Malaga awaits. Cruise down ancient winding streets and take in the glorious and scenic plazas. Your group is going to discover the charm of Malaga and the fun of electric-powered vehicles. Make your trip to Spain spectacular.
Put a little zing in your trip to Malaga with an effortless e-bike tour
Our e-bikes and e-skateboards give you that zap you need to easily enjoy exploring the narrow streets of Malaga. You can choose between a 1 or 2 hour tour to suit your group and both come with an additional 15 minute training session (helmets included, of course). Give your group a treat and sign on for this great group event.
What’s next? Later in the evening if you’re looking to push the boat out climb aboard for our exceptional catamaran cruises. We’ve got different types depending on your mood including BBQ Cruise, Sunset Cruise, Party Cruise and private charter. Aye-aye Captain!
These e-bikes are so easy to pedal! That was a great tour of Malaga and the guide was really nice. What a lovely event, thanks – Holly, London, 2016
E-Bike/e-Skateboard tour – typical schedule
- 14:00 Meet at the e-Bike venue and meet your guide
- 14:15 Set off on your tour of Malaga
- 15:15 You’re touring the sights from the centre to the beaches
- 16:15 Arrive back at the venue….what’s next?
E-Bike/e-Skateboard tour – what is included
- 1 or 2 hour tour
- English-speaking guide
- 15-minute training session
- Helmets and civil liability insurance
E-bike tour of Malaga – what else do I need to know?
- The Spanish sun is hot – wear some suncream and light clothing
- Wear closed-toe footwear – no flip-flops!
- Looking for something more? How about at beer bike?
How can I book an e-bike/e-skateboard tour of Malaga?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here