Flamenco Class in Malaga
You want your Hen do to be something special. Flamenco Malaga presents a 90 minute class just for your group that will have you stomping and twirling to this sizzling dance style. We welcome you with a glass of champagne to put you in the mood. Our expert, English-speaking instructor will teach you the basics of Flamenco and have you clacking your castinets in no time!
CHOOSE A LOW PRICE MALAGA FLAMENCO CLASS | GET IN TOUCH BY PHONE OR WHATSAPP OR USE OUR REQUEST FORM
Sign your Hen group up for Spain’s world famous flamenco dance. The secrets of this exotic style await you for a 90 minute class that brings everybody together. Our private, central Malaga studio is the perfect venue for this authentic event.
Flamenco Malaga is ready to teach your spicy Hen group the secrets of this exotic dance style
Ideally, wear sturdy low-heeled shoes that support your ankles and make the heel actions easier. No flip-flops or high heels here! You need strength and comfort to contain the passionate energies of the flamenco dance. ¡Olé!
Make your trip to Spain spectacular. After your Flamenco class has you all stomped out why not relax on a beautiful catamaran cruise and unwind? Your voyage into the Med awaits.
That was really fun to be introduced to Flamenco dancing. Sophia the instructor was very nice and easy to follow. She arranged an entertaining class! Well done – Christina, London, 2016
Flamenco class Malaga – typical schedule
- All of these timings are ultra-flexible as long as you are booking in advance
- 15:45 Meet at a central point in Malaga and we escort you to the Dance school
- 16:00 Flamenco class begins – we will show you the way 🙂
- 17:30 Class ends and it’s time for the next event!
Flamenco class – what is included
- 90 minute class
- Expert, English-speaking Flamenco teacher
- Your own private venue in central Malaga
- A welcome glass of champagne!
Malaga Flamenco class – what else do I need to know?
- Use shoes that support your feet and ankles, no stiletto heels or flip flops
- Looking for something more? How about a beer bike?
- What happens in Malaga stays in Malaga 😉
How can I book a Flamenco class in Malaga?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here