Malaga Tapas Tour
Make the most of your visit to Spain with an authentic Malaga Tapas tour. Our guide takes you around to have a hearty sample of Malaga’s best tapas bars. Be prepared for a feast. This perfect group event mixes delicious Spanish tapas with loads of beer and wine just to get you in the mood.
CHOOSE A LOW PRICE MALAGA TAPAS TOUR | GET IN TOUCH BY PHONE OR WHATSAPP OR USE OUR REQUEST FORM
Know your calamaris from your chorirzos. Our English-speaking guide meets your group and takes you on a gastronomic adventure to Andalusian food heaven – the tapas bar. This traditional style is big on variety and is usually eaten from little ceramic plates while standing at the bar. Grab a glass of vino or cerveza and get social.
Make your Stag or Hen do in Spain tasty with a tapas tour in Malaga
Your group gets to go to 4 or 5 different tapas bars in three hours and our guide helps select and explain the most famous and interesting tapas for you. From perfect little monaditos (tiny sandwiches!) to Spanish cured ham there’s something for everyone. ¡Olé!
That was a great tour of these little tapas bars. We would never have known where to go or what to order. The guide knew his stuff and made sure we always had a glass in hand – Tom, London, 2016
Tapas Tour – typical schedule
- 19:00 Meet your guide who takes you to 4-5 tapas bars
- 20:30 You’re well into the different tapas now….
- 22:00 Now that you’ve fueled up are you ready for a bar crawl?
Malaga Tapas Tour- what is included
- Your personal English-speaking guide
- Stops at 4 or 5 tapas bars
- 1 drink per tapa (wine or Spanish beer – caña size)
- You will eat the equivalent of a full dinner so you will be ready for a big night out.
Tapas Tour Malaga – what else do I need to know?
- Tapas are usually eaten standing at the bar with cocktails sticks rather than cutlery!
- Please let us know if you have special diet requirements for your group.
- We will encourage you to try a variety of tapas including the local favourites!
How can I book a tapas tour in Malaga?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here