Paintball Malaga – from the Trenches to Tombstone
Shooting people is not nice. Unless of course it is in paintball, in which case it is hilarious! If you add six different scenarios and state-of-the-art paintball weaponry into the mix, you have got yourself the mother of all shoot-outs! So, grab the stag or hen and the rest of your mates and let The Spain Event take you out for one of the most exhilarating experiences of your lifetime.
Six Fantastic Scenarios…
Tombstone: If you fancy yourself as fast draw and want to recreate the famous duel at the OK Corral, you are going to love this! The scenario includes a bank, a saloon and of course a coffin store and provides a fantastic back-drop (and hiding places) for your own private shoot-out.
The village: This is the scenario for the classic capture the flag contest. But to do that, not only do you have to avoid the enemies’ bullets, but also negotiate the hilly and uneven terrain. So keep your head down and go for it!
The convoy: In this case, two rival teams take on a two-part mission to recover and safely return a briefcase with secret plans for a Spanish attack on Gibralter (well, not really, but you get the drift!). With gunfire, burnt out cars and smoke everywhere, this spectacular scenario is one of our customers’ favourites.
The Hill: This scenario is all about defense. One team defends their position, while the other has to try to reach several points and raise a flag. But it won’t be easy. The defending team is on higher ground and is well entrenched. This scenario is definitely not for the faint-hearted!
Speedball: For those of you who like the no frills attached, full on let’s shoot the boots off each other, this will certainly appeal. Played on astroturf, it’s fast and furious action until one of the two teams claims the flag in the centre. This scenario also makes for great viewing, so don’t worry too much if you get shot early on
… and you get to play them all!
What else do I need to know?
- This is a sample of the type of games you will play while paintballing on the Costa del Sol. However, the exact content or range of options may vary on a given day, as this depends on our supplier. But rest assured that we always provide a high quality and well-adapted range of competitive paintball games and activities for our stags and hens.
- No one under the influence of alcohol will be allowed to participate for obvious reasons. We recommend an afternoon slot so you are not too groggy after a heavy night out on the Costa del Sol.
- Safety is important at all times and you must heed the rules and advice of the monitors, eg. no shooting from up close and responsible use of paintball markers
What is included?
- Return transfers from your accommodation in Malaga, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, or Marbella (all within 35 minutes).
- English, French and German-speaking monitors.
- All safety equipment including coveralls, goggles, paintball marker, gloves, body armour and insurance. Water is also included during the activity.
- Your first 100 paintballs.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here