Canyoning Marbella is a combination of walking, hiking, jumping, climbing and swimming as you travel along rivers and gorges with special protective gear. The gorgeous canyon, carved out naturally through the elements over time, makes an epic pathway of rivers and streams for your group to discover.
Based around the stunning mountain town of Benhavis, 30 mins from Marbella, you’ll set off over a series of waterfalls and gorges – wading and swimming across water of various depth and speed. You’ll encounter fast flowing rivers and streams, cool, calm and crystal pools of refreshing clear water, all while geared up like the SAS.
Experience a combination of David Attenborough and Indiana Jones with your mates
Explore the gorgeous, otherworldly landscape of the Serrania De Rondo Mountains. Reminiscent of the Grand Canyon but oh-so-Spanish in style, we’ve got a day of adventure you will remember. We’ll even give you waterproof canisters for your camera so you’ll get some truly great pics.
While canyoning is suitable for nearly anyone, a minimal level of fitness is required for this activity, not to mention that being a competent swimmer wouldn’t go amiss either. Prepare to see spectacular nature!
The canyon was amazing and we went through some incredible formations. I’d never jumped a waterfall before and the weather was stunning – Markus,
Canyoning Marbella – typical schedule
- 09:00 Our private coach picks you up at hotel with our guide
- 09:45 Begin canyoning
- 13:15 Arrive at the end of the canyon with stories to tell!
- 14:00 Return to your hotel for a meal and a deep nap after an exciting adventure
Canyoning Marbella – what is included
- 3-hour tour canyoning in the wilds of Spain
- Helmet, harness, a waterproof container for your wallet, medications, personal items.
- Professional canyoning guide
Canyoning Marbella – what else do I need to know?
- Know how to swim
- This activity is available year-round
- Private transfer from your accommodation option on request
- Shoes for rent (if you don’t want to use your own): 8 euros pair
How can I book Canyoning in Marbella?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here