Marbella Bike Tour
Marbella bike tours are one of The Spain Event‘s most popular activities. And there are plenty of reasons why this is the case. The Marbella weather, the beautiful old town and the spectacular marina and coastline make Marbella Bike Tours the best way to see this gorgeous and glamourous Spanish city.
The Marbella Bike Tour lasts for approximately 3 hours, but it is flat going, so you can just peddle away quietly and enjoy the amazing views. Our guide will point out the best bars, restaurants and shops on the way around, which is a fantastic service that can save you time and money during the rest of your stay. You will also see the old town with its charming streets and corners, museums, churches and of course the beach!
Puerto Banus Cycle Tour
We can also offer you a tour of the glamourous Puerto Banus. This tour lasts for 3 hours as well and you will get to visit the marina, luxury hotels, sandy beaches, sculptures by Salvador Dali, Roman ruins, street markets, the Mosque and a lot more!
Marbella Bike Tour – typical schedule
- 1200 At the departure point where your guide will be waiting for you
- 1230 After a short briefing, the Marbella Bike Tour begins
- 1530 Tour ends back at the city centre
- And having pedalled all round the city, you probably deserve a beer!
Marbella Bike Tour – price and what is included
- Bicycles including insurance
- Our guide will meet you at a designated point in the centre of the city
- Our guide will recommend places to have a drink/bite to eat although a bottle of mineral water is included in the price
- The final price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Marbella Bike Tour – what else do I need to know?
- Tour can be adapted to include stops for a drink or a bite to eat (ask us about that in advance)
- Transport is not usually required, but if you are staying outside Marbella, please ask us for a quote including private return transport
- We mainly use the cycleways of this bike-friendly city, but normal road prudence should apply throughout
- The weather in Marbella is hot in summer, so we recommend you take sun cream, sunglasses and a cap or a hat with you on the tour… as well as your camera of course!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here