Strap in for Cable Skiing!
If your Stag or Hen group doesn’t want to just get wrecked every evening on sangria during your visit to Marbella Costa Del Sol, let someone with less of a hangover suggest some adrenaline-fueled fun in the sun, with velocity! The answer here at The Spain Event is cable skiing, which has the thrill of shooting across the water at high speed, but without the pesky need to be towed along by some giant chugging motorboat!. Welcome to one of the finest extreme watersports facilities in southern Europe where we’ve taken the awkwardness out of waterskiing by chucking the boat entirely! Our kilometre long watercourse has been lined with powered tow-cables so you and your mates won’t waste energy to get on the jumps, ramps and angled risers we’ve laid out for you.
We pick up your group at your hotel by coach and whiz you out to the nearby aquaboard centre. We’ve got poolside seats so everybody can sip some refreshing beverages while watching the Stag do a watery faceplant. Did I say we can arrange for a fancy dress costume to be delivered for the event? Yes we can! Take a load off and get onto one of our wakeboards, but if skiing isn’t your thing we’ve got something for everyone, including paddle surfing, a skatepark (with boards provided of course) and trampolines! At the Marbella Costa del Sol Cable-skiing Centre we’re going to get you and your mates some serious air-time.
Need a Marbella Costa Del Sol Rush? Cable Skiing!
When the weather is great (which is almost always here in Marbella Costa Del Sol) one of the best attactions for groups is our world-class cable skiing facility! Famed flamenco guitarist Paco de Lucia doesn’t have anything on these strings! Our monitors will give your group a full safety briefing, training and trick tips so your cable skiing experience is memorable and exciting. Some wicked videos are bound to get posted after all this which your group can review while enjoying our on-site restaurant catering to your special event! Later, flushed with success our coach will take you back to your hotel so you can freshen up and get ready for the evening’s entertainments- cable skiing builds up quite a thirst, may we suggest a Guided Bar Crawl to whet your whistle?
Cable skiing – read what our customers think
“Utterly brilliant system, never seen anything like it. We were launching our mates onto the course one after the next and filming the wipe-outs was worth every penny.” Sean, Folkstone, 2015
Marbella Costa Del Sol Cable Skiing – typical schedule (total approx. 4 hours)
- 13:00 Coach picks up your group at your hotel
- 13:15 Arrive at the Cable-ski Centre for full briefing on our easy-to-ride ski and wakeboard system. Don’t worry, our buoyant boards and going to ensure you’re not turned into a torpedo instead of a missle!
- 14;00-17:00 You and your group go full Top-Gun on our Cable-Ski waterpark while slurping a few poolside and having a bite in the sun!
- 17:00 Head back to the hotel by coach and get ready for tonight’s party!
Cable Skiing in Marbella Costa del Sol – what is included
- Transport to and from your hotel by coach
- All cable-ski equipment, as well as paddle-boards and wakeboards. Ask us for a quote for a total package and why not throw in lunch there while you’re at it?
- The instructors will go over safety and techniques, you do not need previous experience to participate! You’ll have a safety briefing from trained and professional monitors as well as receiving all safety equipment.
Cable Skiing in Marbella Costa del Sol- what else do I need to know?
- The crazy thing about Cable Skiing is that you may get wet. Swim trunks and t-shirts you won’t mind soaking are recommended
- Bring some suncream and enjoy the shining Med sun!
- Anyone can cable-ski! Our courses are set for all levels, so if you just want to get up and have a cruise around the course, or are ready for some 360’s, the Marbella Costa Del Sol Cable-Ski Centre has something just up your alley!
How can I book cable-skiing?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here