The Marbella Cruise
If there is one absolutely “must-do” activity on Spain’s Costa del Sol it is The Spain Event’s Marbella Cruise. So if you are travelling to Marbella, Puerto Banus or Estepona and have been charged with the task of organising events for your friend’s stag or hen weekend, the Marbella Cruise simply has to be on your list of things to do.
The Spain Event will get you onboard an absolutely stunning replica of an 18th Century Turkish “Gulet” or ketch to cruise the crystal clear waters of the Marbella coastline.
Sail Morning or Afternoon – enjoy the awesome blue Mediterranean
The boat only has capacity for up to 20 people, so it is a good idea to book early in order to ensure you there is enough space for your whole group. However, if you have a large group you might even want to consider hiring it just for yourselves!
The sailing lasts for 3 hours in total and there are two departure times every day of the week in summer – 11am and 4pm. The rest of the year, the Marbella Cruise lasts for four hours and departs at 12:30.
The boat will will take you out into the Bay of Marbella where you might be able to spot some dolphins before dropping anchor a bit closer to the coast for a refreshing dip in the Mediterranean. There is a bar onboard as well to make sure you are not dry on the inside either!
Marbella Cruise – Sunset Party
On Saturdays, this becomes an exclusive sunset party. The cruise departs at 8pm and lasts 3.5 hours including an open bar for beer, sangria, soft drinks and water and there are few better places to have a few cold ones than on a spectacular boat cruising around Spain’s gorgeous Costa del Sol.
Marbella Cruise – departure times
- July & August – 11:00, 16:00 & 20:00 (Sunset Party)
- September-June – 12:30
What is included
- 3-hour cruise (3.5 sunset party)
- Dolphin sighting
- Swim stop (morning & afternoon cruises)
- Open bar for beer, sangria, soft drinks and water (sunset party only)
What else do I need to know?
- Book early to make sure you get the departure time you want
- Make sure you take sunglass, a cap, plenty of suncream and swimwear
- If you cruise does not have an open bar option, bring your wallet!
Marbella Cruise – how to book
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here