Marbella Football Match – soccer in the sun
This is the ideal way to create a competitive spirit amongst your stag group and sweat out some of the San Miguels from the night before! Due to the vast demand from local amateur leagues, getting a pitch booked locally in Spain can involve queuing and calling, so let the people on the ground do it for you! If your Costa party weekend is with a team of football crazy stags, then get the lads together into a team (or two) or let us organise a gaime against another team! Book a pitch with The Spain Event.
Let us organise a football game for your group on the Costa del Sol, including a 5, 7 or 11 a-side pitch booking, a ball, and lay on return travel to and from the pitch.
Marbella football pitches as used in the amateur leagues, are usually artificial grass, tennis quick or sand. All of the facilities we use are tried and trusted and offer top quality surfaces. This is the infrastructure that produces Spain’s top players!
Looking for Malaga CF tickets or a guided tour of Malaga’s Rosaleda Stadium? Let us know If you would like to organise a game against a local Spanish team, let us know, we’ll find a team of budding David Villas and Andrés Iniestas who’ll be only too willing to take your lads on in a Euro Champions tie!
Typical schedule (Total: 3.5 hours)
- 13:00 We’ll collect you at your hotel and make sure you get to the pitch in time to limber up
- 1400: Kick off!
- 1545: A keenly – disputed Euro tie ends.
- 1600: After changing, the bus will take you straight to the pub for the highlights – or to watch some real football!
What is included:
- A 2-hour Malaga football pitch booking (usually sand, artificial grass surface or tennis quick)
- Changing facilities
- A ball!
- Transport with our guide to and from the pitch.
- Our guide, in case you need moral support, or the magic sponge!
What else do I need to know?
- If floodlights are required there may be a supplement to be paid.
- You’ll be playing on artificial grass, sand, or tennis quick.
- We’ll advise on the right footwear for the surface.
- If you are playing in spring or summer, choose the right time of day, and take plenty of water!