Marbella Go Kart Grand Prix – life in the fast lane
Your tyres screech across the hot, sun-drenched Marbella go kart track. The burning rubber smell mingles with the taste of salt in the breezy sea air. Set your sights on the finish line, you just have one buddy to over take on this wicked bend. Put the pedal to the metal and go for the gold at this fantastic karting site.
Enjoy Grand Prix Go Karting at one of Spain’s leading Karting tracks, which is almost 1 km in length. You’ll drive at 50km/h plus on this championship track. You’ll start with a warm up and time trial. The idea in this time trial is to complete as many laps as you can in 8 minutes. You quickest lap will set your position in the grid (can you take karting-master pole position ???) If you are feeling more a bit Nelson Piquet after the night out on the Marbella club scene, this is the time to show you can rev up your cylinders with or without Jackie Ickyx…
After a tense break where you mentally prepare yourself (some Pringles is also good at this point) you will start the Grand Prix. It’s you against the field for 12 minutes of rip-roaring power and track speed. Open the throttle and do as many laps as you can. The three fastest go kart drivers will take the podium and get a champs certificate.
Our customers speak about Marbella karting…
“Great karting, excellent track. Very enjoyable. Pickup from the accommodation was excellent and timely. Our guide Sheila was extremely nice and really helpful. She even booked a restaurant for us that evening, and recommended a very good club. The event itself was fantastic – the format, the timing etc. Only good things to say about how The Spain Event organised this….” Roy Bandelle, 17/05/2013
Find out more times, duration and what’s included in our Marbella go kart activity:
- Beginning times 1200, 1400, 1600 (other slots are available -ask us!)
- 2 hours total activity time with approx 20 mins racing time each (more can often be added at the track although this is quite enough for most drivers!)
- Grand Prix includes a time trial and a final. Everyone has approx 20 minutes behind the wheel.
- Transport to the track is not included as this depends on where you are staying on Costa Del Sol. We’ll give you full information on how to get to the track .
- You’ll need sturdy footwear to operate the karts – sandals and flip flops are not recommended and may not be permitted.
- Available all year.
Marbella Go Karts – how can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here