Marbella Quad Route – explore the hills
Our Marbella Quad Bike route takes you over rugged scenic hills of the sierra or range just above Marbella, offering glorious views of the Mediterranean and even over to Africa. This is a truly memorable day out and for those of you who love to open the throttle, a testing and adrenalin-packed driving experience.
Open your throttle and ride rough on a Marbella Quad Bike
Whether you are driving solo or sharing the driving with a pillion or piggy-back rider, you’ll come away with a big smile on your face. The quad trails contain natural obstacles and real challenges, and there are plenty of scenic pit stop opportunities. You might also want to consider a lunch stop!
What they say about quads in Marbella
“This is a must – a spectacular way to see the Costa del So and Marbella area countryside region whilst having massive fun along the way. Danny was a great guide and really knew the area to make the most of the trip. The tracks we went on were great and we really got the adrenaline rush of being on quads along with time to stop and enjoy the views. Great two hour ride. Thanks to all:)” Dino and friends, Marbella, May 2015
Marbella Quad Biking – typical schedule
- 1400: Pick up and transfer to the Andalucian hills countryside location
- 1515: Arrival, safety briefing and instructions while you sit on your quad bikes.
- 1530: Your route begins
- 1700: Finish – time for a beer?
- 1830: Back at Marbella for a dip
- Notice that timings depend on group size and location of quad route, and total time out can vary from 4 to 6 hours.
Quadbiking in Marbella: price and what is included:
- Return private coach travel with our rep.
- 1 – 1.5 hours driving “2-up” or “piggy-back” (individual quads also available)
- All safety equipment and quad biking equipment
- An expert quads instructor.
- Price depends on your group size, the time of year and the duration of your route.
Costa del Sol Quad Route – what else do I need to know?
- This can be a dangerous sport if you do not heed the safety instructions given by your monitor.
- Refreshments are available on-site – but ask us if you would like to organise a lunch nearby!
- Wear sturdy sports shoes and casual clothes.
How can I book Marbella Quad Bikes?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here