Come for a slide and a few waves at one of the Costa del Sol’s top water parks near Marbella. Experience some of Spain’s slippery slopes, available in the summer months and a great place for adrenalin rides and just to lie back and relax.
If what you are after is excitement, the Marbella waterpark has some awesome slides for you. Slide back and forth on the “Boomerang” or fly down the “Super Slalom”. And don’t forget the “Crazy Cones” or the “Anaconda!” And if you are looking to just chill out, the Marbella waterpark also has a gigantic jacuzzi where you can put your feet up and relax.
Marbella Waterpark – typical schedule
- 11:00 – Our driver picks you up from your accommodation and drives you to the waterpark near Marbella.
- The waterpark is open until 19:00 in July and August and until 18:00 in May, June, September and October.
- 19:00 – Our driver will take you back to your accommodation where you can freshen up and get ready for Marbella’s nightlife.
Marbella Waterpark – what is included
- Private return transport from your accommodation on the Costa del Sol
- Full-day pass to the largest waterpark in southern Spain.
Marbella Waterpark – what else do I need to know
- Marbella weather is very hot, particularly in the summer months, so please make sure you put on plenty of sun cream and wear a hat/cap.
- There are pay lockers where you can safely store your belongings while you are at the park
Marbella Waterpark – How to book
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here