Looking for things to do in Marbella? Banana Boat Ride!
We’ve got one of the best things to do in Marbella – a banana boat ride! The perfect Stag, Hen-do group activity, our slightly mad assortment of inflatables are a sure-fire way for your group to make the most of your Costa Del Sol holiday. After basking in the Mediterranean sun for hours, after enjoying a few San Miguel’s, climb aboard with your mates on our high-speed banana! Basically a massive sculpted bath-toy which our muscly-motorboats pull through the waves, your long trip from frosty northern Europe will peel away as you splash around on our super-fun inflatable banana boat ride. When the weather is perfect (it almost always is!) and you’re wondering about great things to do in Marbella, sign your group up for monkey-madness! Not crazy about bananas? How about DONUTS? We’ve got them too. Loads of them. Homer Simpson would be proud to ride around on one of these. We can tow you and your mates around on our inflatable donuts, banana-boats and wake-boards until you pop! We started working on a giant inflatable jaffa cake, but the boss told us to get back to work.
Still looking for things to do in Marbella? We don’t just cater to the inflatable fruit-riding crowd, we’ve got jet-skiing, go-karting, paintball, bubble football, beach clubbing, a high-ropes course, quad-biking, flyboarding (which is mental) and MORE! We’ve got everything you can think of to make your visit to Marbella Spain fantasico!
Banana Boat Extravaganza!
Though the Romans toyed with the idea of replacing their navy with banana boats, that never really took off, but your group is going to love launching into this exhilarating yet easy-to-do activity. It was reported that Salvador Dali painted all his melty looking pictures after taking banana boat rides in the Med, but this isn’t confirmed. What we know is this slightly mental, sunsplashed activity is just the ticket to get your zany group of guys and girls together for a laugh and a good wipeout or two. Let our high-powered motorboat tow your gang along the famed Marbella beach, give you great views of the sea and great memories for your instagram account!
Things to do in Marbella? Banana Boat ride – read what our customers think
“We had seen these banana boats going up and down the beach and our Hen wanted to give it a go- it was a blast! Sarah got to sit in the front and got a bit splashed- we loved it, thanks for setting it up.” Coleen, with a 12 person Hen-do from Bristol, 2015
Banana Boat Ride! what is included
- Marbella banana boat ride is a late spring and summer activity that can begin at almost any time of the day, but we recommend early afternoon
- Typically you’ll have a fifteen minute joy-ride on a banana, which can accommodate up to 10 of you! Of course if you want more time of have a larger group, we’ll sort that for you as well!
- Looking for other inflatable rides ? Let us know if you are looking for Tubing, Biscuits, Ringos, Rich Tea...whatever you are after we’ll find it (except jaffa cakes, the boss said no)
- All equipment and safety features included, with qualified staff
- Ask us if you want to include a guide and/or transport we’ll give you a quote
Things to do in Marbella: Banana boat ride! – what else do I need to know?
- Number one rule: Hang on!
- Though we recommend wearing swimwear, if you happened to wear a fancy dress costume (a Bananaman riding a banana would be bananas) that’s fine by us
- The sun in sunny Spain is stronger than you think- bring some suncream!
How can I book a Banana boat ride?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here