Puerto Banus Golf Package
If you are coming to Spain’s beautiful Costa del Sol, you simply have to get in a bit of golf while you are here. So why not book The Spain Event’s Puerto Banus Golf Package and take full advantage of the Costa del Sol weather and highly groomed courses.
And there is no need to spend the entire day (and your budget). If you are just popping over for a weekend with your friends, work colleagues or even on a stag or hen do, the Puerto Banus Golf Package is the perfect activity to slot into your itinerary. Our nine-hole par-3 course is a real challenge, but at the same time shorter than a normal golf course, reducing the amount you have to walk in the warm Marbella sun and therefore the time it takes to get around.
We will pick you up from your accommodation, drop you at the golf course, supply all the equipment you need, including clubs, trolley, balls and even a pitch mark repairer for your high draw and then drop you back at your accommodation afterwards.
Puerto Banus Golf Package – Typical schedule
- 1200 Our driver picks you up from your accommodation
- 1230 You arrive at the golf course and get all your equipment
- 1245 Time to tee off (don’t mind the pond – it’s all psychological!)
- 1430 In the 19th hole to celebrate the win… or to drown your sorrows
- 1500 Our driver will take you back to your accommodation
- This is just a suggested itinerary but plenty of other options are available, including twighlight golf, so please ask if would like different times to those indicated
Puerto Banus Golf Package – what is included
- Private return coach or minibus transport from your accommodation to the golf course
- Green fees for nine holes on our spectacular par-3 course. Just ask us if you would like to play 18 holes.
- All the equipment you need, including golf clubs, trolley, balls and a pitch mark repairer.
- If you would like to stay for lunch and drinks at our beautiful club house after your round, please just let us know.
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Puerto Banus Golf Package – what else do I need to know?
- This stunning course is mostly in the sun so please remember to use plenty of sun cream and wear a hat
- It is also a good idea to buy some water before you tee off as you will get parched on your way round and will need something to keep you going until you can get to the ice cold beers waiting for you at the 19th hole
- This quality 9-hole courses consists of short holes. This works well for groups who are not all proficient players
- Normal Golf etiquette applies in regards to dress code, conduct, use of equipment and the course etc.
- Shirts with collars and trainers must be worn
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here