Barcelona 4×4 Tours
Come out of the city for a few hours and enjoy a real adventure with your friends or colleagues. Just twenty minutes from the city you can experience a wild ride in Barcelona 4×4 vehicles with an English-speaking guide and rough nature.
Includes return transport, an english speaking guide and all equipment you need!
Barcelona 4×4 Excursion
The Spain Event organizes you a 2 hour tour, where everybody is allowed to drive – as long as you have a standard drivers license. Our cars have seats for 6-7 persons. We pick you up from the center and bring you to the venue where the Barcelona 4×4 experience starts. Get an adrenalin rush by driving over natural obstacles in crazy angles and exploring the wild nature around Barcelona. Get away from the everyday tourist-life and enjoy an authentic adventure.
Barcelona 4×4 Extreme
If you especially like the the extreme driving, we prepare you Nissan Patrols and you can go wild on our site, specifically designed for a reckless 30 minutes of 4×4 driving. We allow 3 persons per car. This way you can drive yourself but also enjoy the ride while you trust your friend not to drive against a tree. You don’t need 4×4 driving experience, start slower and our guide can give you tips until you feel more confident – in case you need advise. If 30 minutes are not enough you can also go for 45 or 60 minutes, if your stomach can handle it!
Barcelona 4×4 Wine Tour
Our tour can also bring you to a Vineyard, where you can try some nice catalan cava and see how it is made. You will still get the off road experience – combined with some local culture. Careful with trying to many of these tasty wines though, otherwise the guide will have to drive back!
Barcelona 4×4 Adventures – Typical Schedule
- Our schedules are flexible, let us know what times you prefer.
- Ideally you don’t want to go too early but during the daytime.
- 13:00 we pick you up in the center of Barcelona and bring you to the site.
- 13.30 you get a briefing and instructions.
- After you can start your 2 hour Tour through the wilderness or your extreme driving experience on the site.
- Around 16.00 you will be back at your accommodation and can freshen up for a great evening in Barcelona.
Barcelona 4×4 Driving – What is included?
- Return Transport and Guide.
- English Speaking Guide for the Tours.
- The vehicles and all equipment you need.
What else you should know about our Barcelona 4×4 Trips:
- You need a standard driving license.
- If some of your group don’t want to drive, they can of course still be on the tour.
- Do not show up drunk or hungover, as it is not allowed to drive under the influence.
- We respect the natural environment and have specific routes that we use.