Barcelona Bike Tour
Take our famous Barcelona bike tour and catch all the sights of the city centre and the beaches. Our guides will make sure you get the full Barcelona experience in the fittest way possible! Our Barcelona bike tour of the center and the beach is the perfect way to have a look at this beautiful city, get some exercise and enjoy the sunshine.
You will also be in the safe hands of one of our guides who will fill you in on some first-hand local knowledge about the place. Partying stags and hens will be glad of the exercise, the chance to get some sun, feel reinvigorated and ready for more action! Barcelona has lots of cycling path so it is a great place for not-too-strenuous cycling.
Includes a three hour bike tour, insurance and a guide who will lead the way!
You’ll love the charm of the place with its giant swaying palms and amazing street features, and be amazed at the variety of architectural styles.This is a great way to see the city, get some hangover-busting exercise and includes a great trip to Barcelona beach.
Thanks to our lovely guide Monica and everyone at the Spain Event for organising such a great tour. The Retro bikes were amazing fun, and the beach bars we stopped at were well chosen. It was the only healthy thing we did all weekend in fact! All the lads were happy which made my life as best man a lot easier! I will definitely recommend your company. (Cammy, Sunderland (UK) – September 2013 Stag in Barcelona)
Barcelona Bike Tour – Typical schedule
- 1400 Our guide meets you at hotel or a central point.
- 1430 Bike tour begins
- 1730 Tour ends back at the city centre,
- And having pedalled all round the city, you deserve a beer!
- If you would like to include a lunch, let us know!
Barcelona Bike Tour – Price and What is Included
- Bikes including insurance.
- Our guide will escort you to the city centre where the tour begins.
- Transport is not usually required (not included)
- Food is available along the route (we recommend the beach area!)
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Barcelona Bike Tour – What else do I need to know?
- Tour can be adapted to include stops like a tour of the FC Barcelona stadium (ask us about that in advance).
- We use mainly the cycleways of this bike-friendly city, but normal road prudence should apply throughout.