This stunning Barcelona golf course is one of the best in Spain. Set in the gorgeous surrounding on the outskirts of Barcelona you and your hen or stag do party can take a time out to enjoy some fresh air, great views and a little friendly competition. Everything you’ll need on your Barcelona golf trip is included, so all you’ll need to do is practice your swing before setting off to enjoy a stag or hen do to remember. Break up all the great restaurants, bar hopping and amazing sightseeing this fantastic city has to offer with some stunning rolling hills and lakes and see if you can get a hole in one!
Includes green fees, all equipment, private return transfers and a guide
This excellent course has enough challenges to meet the needs of any budding Tiger Woods in the group but not too demanding for any beginners, so that no gets left behind. Don’t let the group bunker down in the hotel and miss the chance to swing their clubs about wildly! This Barcelona golf package will add some much-needed light competition into the weekend and give everyone the opportunity to bag some birdies.
Our friendly English-speaking guide will meet you at your accommodation and get you all to this great course in your own private coach, so you’ll be taken care of from the very start. So to bring out the Ballesteros in you or find out whose style is more Happy Gilmore than Rory McIlroy, book this fun Barcelona golf trip and let the competition commence!
The stag is golf mad so this was perfect. half the group were useless but they still had fun. Very nice course and great to get out of the madness of the city for a few hours. The guide was really friendly and helpful as well. All in all it fit into the weekend really well. (Steven Caswell, Birmingham Stag Do, 2014)
Barcelona Golf – What’s included:
- Green fees
- Golf clubs and two balls each
- Return private coach transfers
- Our friendly English-speaking guide
Barcelona Golf – Typical schedule:
- 11:30: Arrive at the beautiful course and get kitted out with everything you need
- 11:45: Tee off and let the competition begin!
- 14:45: Add up the scores to see who has to get the round in at the 19th hole
- Tee-off times are available in the morning or afternoon, so you can banish any sore heads early ready for the rest of the day’s action, or after some much-needed hair of the dog.
Barcelona Golf – What else do I need to know:
- We use high quality 9-hole courses consisting of short holes. This formula work well for groups who are not all proficient players.
- Normal Golf etiquette applies regarding dress, conduct, equipment, care of the course etc.
- Shirts with collars and trainers need to be worn