Barcelona Water Park
Ladies and gentlemen… The Spain Event brings you the Barcelona Water Park! So get your trendiest little numbers ready for the big splash! Grab your fellow stags or hens and make the most of the Barcelona weather at this fantastic aquatic park. Get ready to splash and slide and duck and dive…well, and people watching and beers is also an option.
The Barcelona Water Park is easily reached as The Spain Event includes return transport from the centre of Barcelona. All you have to do is jump on board with your group and then just enjoy all the thrills and spills that await at the park.
Includes return transport from the centre of Barcelona and fast track entrance into the Water Park
Barcelona Water Park – careful with opening times
Unless you are a Polar Bear (are you?), you won’t want to be hitting the water park out of season. In fact you can’t because it will be closed in winter. And as any Scooby Doo fan knows, only the baddies hang around closed public entertainment parks out of season. The Barcelona Water Park opens in June and doesn’t close until September. And you can enjoy the Kamikazes, the Rapids, the Wave Pool and the Pirates’ Labyrinth until 18:00 when the park closes (19:00 in summer!).
Barcelona Aqua Park – Typical Schedule
- 11:30 – We meet you in the centre of Barcelona
- 12:00 – You arrive at the Barcelona Water Park and walk straight in!
- 18:00 – Back to Barcelona to put that aftersun on…
Barcelona Water Park – What is Included
- Return transport from the centre of Barcelona
- Fast track entrance into the Barcelona Water Park
- Let us know if you want to book a meal for after!
What else do I need to know?
- The weather in Barcelona gets very hot, particularly in the summer months, so please take suncream and a hat with you to the Park
- The Park also has a restaurant and a bar as well as a 10,000m2 picnic area. Just ask us if you would like to organise lunch as well.