Beer Bike Barcelona
The ultimate tour, beer bike Barcelona is back! Ride past people basking on the beach whilst drinking copious amounts of beer or sangria This great vehicle seats up to 14 people, each on their own comfortable bike seat. And we can even squeeze a few more on if necessary.
You’ll have the beer bike Barcelona bar to lean on/prop yourself up with, while you sip your refreshing beers (or sangria) have a sing-song or just listen to some great tunes on the beer bike’s sound system – That’s Barcelona Baby!
Includes transfers to the starting point, beer, sangria and an exclusive beer bike ride…
Beer bike Barcelona is a great activity to get you out and about in the sunshine with your hen or stag crew or even for a giggle with your workmates. Enjoy the Barcelona Beer Bike Hangover Cure – It’s fun, relaxing and absolutely fantastic value for money when it comes to that omnipotent hair of the dog after a big night out in Spain’s trendiest city.
Each beer bike comes with a very handy roof, shading you from the hot sun and helping to keep your beers cool and minimise the sweat!
Wave at the people on the beach as you whizz or roll by (depending on your fitness levels) and take it all in – fresh air, views, sounds, smells and beer or sangria!
We were all knackered from laughing and cycling by the end of it… Great way to spend an hour and our driver was a laugh to. Cheers ( Matthew Peters, Surrey Stag do)
Beer Bike Barcelona – what’s included:
- 1 litre of beer or sangria per person
- You can hire the beer bike for 1 hour, 1,5 hours or 2 hours
- Choose from several different starting times between 10 am to 10 pm.
- The beer bike just for you and your mates
- Sound system, so you can play your own music – and maybe a few cheesy tunes to embarrass the stag or hen
- You provide the pedal power and our driver guides you around the sights of the city
What else do I need to know?
- Beer bike Barcelona is available for group sizes up to 18 – and we can even squeeze more people on if necessary.
- Remember it’s hot in Barcelona, especially in the summer months. The beer will keep you cool and refreshed but you may want to bring along some sunnies, sun cream and a hat (otherwise you might look like a bit of a wally) – you can of course dress the stag or hen up to look like a complete plonker.
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. The larger your group, the less you pay.