Express yourself at our spectacular Paintball Barcelona arena. Our experienced monitors will get you kitted out, loaded up and ready for battle with a range of games of strategy and team work.
Hot, dirty and packed with adrenalin (yes we know you were already that the night before…) the paintball Barcelona arena offers obstacles and hide-outs, so that strategy as well as physical effort counts. Exponents of sheer bloody-mindedness may also be rewarded.
Paintball games for the team-spirited…and the mean-spirited
We meet at your hotel for coach transport to the paintball area. You’ll be briefed and kitted out in safety gear and paint guns, and play as many games as you wish. Our instructors will suggest a series of games and listen to your own suggestions.
Once in the arena, you’ll play a series of team games like “Capture the Flag”, as well as the more egocentric faves, “Bounty Hunter” and “Bunker” where it’s every man for himself. We use some of the best materials available in paintball equipment, so you get the most thrilling and accurate shooting experience.
Hi Mark, as you might expect our first night in Barcelona was pretty full on and there were a few sore heads in the morning. However the lads really enjoyed the day, the paintball course is massive and really the best way to work off a hangover, will definitely recommend. Ronnie, Derby (UK) – November 2016 Stag in Barcelona (14 lads)
Paintball Barcelona: Typical schedule (total approx. 4 hours)
- Pick up time: 1500 – head for paintball Barcelona
- Begin Paintballing: 1600
- Return Hotel: 1900 approx.
- The amount of time you spend at the paintball arena is up to you, as your games are unlimited.
Paintball Barcelona: Price and what is Included
- Return private coach travel.
- All safety equipment, overalls and a paintball Instructor.
- The first 100 paintballs are included.
- Subsequent refills are €10 per scoop of 100.
- 2 hours of organized paintball games
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay.
What else do I need to know?
- Ask us about the indoor paintball variety
- This is rough country terrain – wear sturdy footwear, like trainers or boots.
- You’ll also end up hot and dirty, so leave your Dolce and Gabbana cummerbund in the hotel and take clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- In summer we may suggest alternative timings to avoid the heat of the day.