Play Football Barcelona
Let us organise a Barcelona football game for your group, including a 5, 7 or 11 a-side pitch booking, a ball, and lay on return transport to and from the pitch. This is the ideal way to create a competitive spirit amongst your stag group and sweat out some of the Vol Damms, Cava and Moritz beers from the night before ! Due to the vast demand from local amateur leagues, getting a pitch booked locally in Spain can involve queuing and calling, so let the people on the ground do it for you! If your Barcelona stag party weekend is with a team of football crazy stags, then get the lads together into a team (or two) or let us organise a game against another team! Book a pitch with The Spain Event.
Includes 2 hour pitch hire, changing rooms, the ball and transport with our guide
Barcelona football pitches as used in the amateur leagues, are usually artificial grass, tennis quick or sand. All of the facilities we use are tried and trusted and offer top quality surfaces. This is the infrastructure that produces Spain’s top players! If you would like to organisea game against a local Spanish team, let us know, we’ll find a team of budding Xavis and Iniestas who’ll be only too willing to take your lads on in a Euro Champions tie!
Play Football Barcelona – Typical schedule
- 13:00 We’ll meet you at your hotel and make sure you get to the pitch in time to limber up.
- 1400: Kick off!
- 1545: A keenly-disputed Euro tie ends.
- 1600: After changing, our guide will escort you to the pub for the verbal highlights – or to watch some real football!
Football Match Barcelona – What’s included
- A 2-hour football pitch booking (usually g3 or g4 artificial grass)
- Changing facilities
- A ball!
- Public transport with our guide to and from the pitch.
- Our guide, in case you need moral support, or the magic sponge !
- Football bibs can also be supplied on request.
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Play Football Barcelona – What else do I need to know?
- If floodlights are required there may be a supplement to be paid. Private coach transport and a referee can also be supplied. Ask us for a quote.
- We can also arrange a match against a local team! Ask us for a quote if you fancy your selves up against a side of buddings Xavis and Iniestas…
- We’ll advise on the right footwear for the surface.
- If you are playing in spring or summer, choose the right time of day, and take plenty of water!