Visit Camp Nou Stadium – home of FC Barcelona
Visit Camp Nou, Barcelona FC’s incredible stadium. You’ll see the Barcelona Football Museum and the silverware in the Trophy Room. A must for any football fan and a way to gain an inkling into what is special about this club and the passion of its supporters. Inaugurated in 1957, FC Barcelona’s breathtaking Camp Nou stadium (aka Nou Camp!) regularly fills with approximately 95,000 of the world’s most passionate football fans, and has hosted some of the great football occasions over the last few decades.
The ground is dripping with atmosphere and football nostalgia. You can almost feel the ghosts of Cruyff, Romario, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Archibald, Lineker, Laudrup, Rossi, Schuster, etc. all running rings around you as you walk around! Visit the Barcelona Football Club stadium, museum, trophy room, and see the unique multimedia exhibition which is genuine eye-opener for those who love their footie. You will understand why Barça is considered “more than a club”: a symbol of catalan identity! Our package includes tickets for Barcelona FC Stadium Tour for the visit. We can also include a guide and coach transport if required.
Visit Camp Nou Stadium – what is included
- Full details on how to get there. This usually means a short and fast trip on Barcelona’s comfortable metro system.
- Entrance to the stadium and museum – all points on the tour included.
- Let us know if you’d like to arrange coach transport to Nou Camp stadium or a guide to accompany you!
Barcelona FC Camp Nou Stadium Guided Tour- what else do I need to know?
- The tour is available every day of the year
- Open 10.00-17.30 from Monday to Saturday and 10.00-13.30 Sundays and bank holidays, but be careful on match days as the tour will have to end no later than 6 hours before kick-off!
- We can also arrange a tour of Espanyol’s Estadi Olimpic.