Barcelona Hostel and City Apartment
Book our well-located Barcelona hostel and city apartment and take your unholy family of stags and hens near the fantastic Sagrada Familia temple. Comfortable and well located for Barcelona beaches, Port Olimpic, and eastern Eixample area. A short taxi ride or cheap Metro fare from the Ramblas. Book our spacious and comfortable Barcelona hostel and apartments, including air conditioning, kitchen facilities towels and TV. The apartments are a short walk from the famous Sagrada Familia and surrounded by the bars and restaurants of Barcelona’s famous Eixample district.
Central Barcelona Hostel – Eixample
The apartments are in the trendy, historic and safe Barcelona district of perfectly laid out streets known as the Eixample. This is a great base to live Barcelona to the full with quick access on foot, Metro or taxi to all of Barcelona’s most tantalising day and night spots at Las Ramblas, Barrio Gotico, the beaches at Port Olimpic and Mar-bella and others.
View these apartments – Barcelona city centre (Sagrada Familia)
Barcelona Hostel and Apartment – What is included
- Apartments sleep up to 6, all with own bed.
- Bed linen, towels and basics are included, as well as kitchen facilities and TV.
- To make sure you hit the ground running, ask us about organising a first night bar crawl with our guide for your group – the perfect introduction!
Barcelona Airport Transfers
Make sure your group arrives in style, stress-free and taxi-free by booking a coach pick up at the airport. Click here to read why booking airport transfers can make or break your stag or hen do!
Barcelona Apartments – What else do I need to know?
- A returnable bond is required against damage or infringement of House Rules, this is normal practice when booking holiday apartments in Spain.
- You may be asked to pay a small local tax based on the number of nights you stay when checking in. This tax was approved by the Catalan administration in 2012, and is in line with similar per night tourist charges levied in cities like Rome and Amsterdam.
- Remember Barcelona hotel and apartments prices are seasonal and can rise considerably at peak dates. You should always check pricing with us first as your weekend may coincide with a large trade fair or sporting event!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here