Barcelona Large Apartments – Barrio Gotico and Las Ramblas
The Spain Event Gotico-Ramblas apartments are the ideal central HQ for your group. Comfortable, low-priced and located in the best area near Las Ramblas and el barrio gotico. Our central Barcelona apartments near Las Ramblas are modern, comfortable and spacious, and a big hit with groups seeking a relaxed “place of their own” for a stay in Barcelona.
The apartments include all the basics: air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, sheets, towels and TV. Best of all, you are staying at the ideal location for getting as much as possible from your stay. You’ll stay near the main hub Las Ramblas and the Old Town, perfectly placed for shopping, nightlife and the major tourist attractions.
Your group will use 2 or 3 room apartments sleeping up to 6 people, all with your own single or double bed (exact distribution depends on group size).
View These Apartments – Central Barcelona
Our customers feedback on Gotico-Ramblas Apartments
This was a great location on one of the streets just off the Ramblas, plenty of rrom and it was great to be so near the bars and shops…
Veronique from Marseille, 8-person frinds trip to Barcelona, May 2013
Central Barcelona Apartment – location
Barcelona Ramblas apartments are clustered around the Ramblas and Barrio Gótico (Old Town) and El Born areas of Barcelona. The areas to live this city to the full and experience Barcelona at it’s enigmatic best . The map below shows some of the locations of the apartments, all famous central addresses in the heart of Bohemian Barcelona:
- Carrer Nou de las Ramblas
- Carrer Ferran
- Carrer de la Unió
- Carrer Hospital
- Plaça de Tetuan (El Born/Sant Pere)
Barcelona Ramblas apartments – what is included?
- Las Ramblas Apartments sleep 2-6, all with own bed.
- All bedding, towels and basics included, as well as kitchen facilities and TV.
- You will receive a welcome pack from our guide with information on how to get the most from your stay in Barcelona including the night life!
Barcelona Accommodation – what else do I need to know?
- In line with standard practice for all apartment bookings in Spain, a returnable bond is required against any damage or infringement of House Rules!
- Remember Barcelona hotel and apartments prices are seasonal and can rise considerably at peak dates. You should always check pricing with us first as your weekend may coincide with a large trade fair or sporting event!
- You may be asked to pay a small local tax based on the number of nights you stay when checking in. This tax was approved by the Catalan adminsitration in 2012, and is in line with sinilar per night tourist charges levvied in cities like Rome and Amsterdam.
Book Barcelona Airport Transfers with The Spain Event.
Make sure your airport transfers are stress-free by booking your own coach with a rep to meet you at the airport and help you hit the ground running with information, local knowledge and tips.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here