Barcelona Rooftop Apartments..overlooking the Ramblas
OUR TOP TIP FOR WHERE TO STAY IN BARCELONA! Searching for the perfect accommodation for your group trip to Barcelona? Our Barcelona rooftop apartments in the heart of Las Ramblas is the ideal place for an unforgettable stay. Our self-catering apartments have GIGANTIC rooftop terraces – the perfect place to relax during your adventure in the mediterranean metropolis.
One of several factor that make Spain the best country in the world to visit is its mild climate, and these massive terrazas can be used pretty much 365 days per year – for sunbathing, relaxing and partying, or even just to get a bird’s-eye view of the world strolling past in the Old Town of Barcelona and the awesome “Ramblas” thoroughfare.
Enjoy the Ramblas and take in the historic centre of Barcelona, the Barrio Gotico with its labyrinth-like little streets and bags of history on every corner. Our apartments’ central location allows you to get quickly and easily to all of Barcelona’s best bars and clubs and also reach the beach in just 15 mins walking. When we say this is the best location to stay in Barcelona, we mean it!
Apartments in the old centre of Barcelona
Our Barcelona rooftop apartments couldn’t be better located for a stag or hen do: directly next to Barcelona’s famous boulevard Las Ramblas and also close to the Metro station “Liceu”. The popular Plaza Real, teeming with bars, restaurants and nightclubs is situated just around the corner. Just up the road you’ll be at Plaza de Catalunya and Passeig de Gràcia, (transport and posh shopping hubs, respectively), and if you need to stowaway, you’ll find a steam packet or clipper moored down the road at the Port Vell, or Old Port. With all that good stuff going on to contemplate, you’ll need a drink. Luckily Barcelona is the Capital of Cava, so you’ll want a cool bottle or twelve stashed in the old frigorifico.
View these apartments – Barcelona Ramblas
Apartments with rooftop terrace in Barcelona – what’s included in our accommodation packages ?
- Our bookings include at least one large apartment with a rooftop terrace for up to 7 people and, depending on the size of your group, additional modern apartments for 3-5 people each – this way we can guarantee that you have at least one open air rooftop space for your group
- Bed sheets, towels and kitchen utensils at no extra charge
- Check-in and reception 24 hrs
- In the ground floor of the building you’ll find a restaurant and cafeteria with terrace directly next to Las Ramblas
- On request we can add breakfast to your booking.
What else do I need to know ?
- As for all group accommodation bookings in Spain, when booking an apartment, a damage deposit will be required against any damage or infringement of house rules.
- A tourist tax system has been in operation in Catalunya, Spain since November 2012. This small fee is based on the number of nights you are staying and not included in our prices. You will be asked to settle this upon arrival. (A nominal amount that pales into insignificance alongside the bar bills you’ll be generating !)
- Please bear in mind that in Barcelona the prices for hotels and apartments always depend on the season, as well as special events (trade fairs, sports, festivals etc.) and can vary significantly. We are happy to help you finding the best time to book our apartments.
Book our private airport transfers!
Fancy a smooth start into your Barcelona adventure? A private bus will pick your group up at the airport and bring you to your apartment – including an English-speaking guide, who’ll give you some insider tips on what to do in our city.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here