Barcelona Stag Dinner – the Party Night
Expect not to get to bed till well after breakfast! Soup-to-nuts, our Barcelona Stag dinner is a boozy boys-night-out, including dinner, stripper and all-night clubbing! Not for the faint-hearted, try our wildest stag banquet in Spain’s trendiest town!
Includes a guide, a 3-course dinner with drinks, a professional striptease, a bar tour with your guide, and club entry into Club Opium or Club Shoko!
It’s the big night on your Barcelona stag weekend. We’ll take you for a 3-course Spanish dinner with copious wine and beer. And with the dessert, something rather tasty – a very personal ‘tease in the comfort and privacy of your own room, performed by a gorgeous shapely Latina girl. Afterwards our guide will take you on an expert’s tour of Barcelona’s nightlife, making sure you find the type of club and atmosphere you are looking for. We’ll take you to the happening bars and clubs in this all-night party city and show you the places you’d never have found alone!
Restaurant was better than expected and the waitresses didn’t mind us getting a bit rowdy, that stripper was unreal, she gave the groom-to-be a proper send off! Top marks to your rep Monica for getting us into the club afterwards, what happened later is a bit of a blur but many thanks for organising the night, very good value for money and totally hassle-free. (Rob Taylor, Wigan (UK) – October 2014 Stag in Barcelona)
Barcelona Stag dinner Fiesta – Typical schedule
- 20:30: Your guide meets you at your hotel or a central meeting point.
- 21:00: The banquet begins.
- 22:00: It’s stripper time !
- 23:00: It’s off out into the Barcelona night for pubs and clubs.
- Last Orders? – Not in Barcelona!
Barcelona Stag Dinner Fiesta – What is included
- A 3-course dinner with tapas starter, a choice of mains and desserts.
- An erotic dance artist to perform your own personal full strip show!
- Average ¾ bottles of wine per person, or beer equivalent.
- If necessary, extra drinks above this limit will be charged (at reasonable prices) – most groups don’t get that far though…
- Our local rep will take you around bars and clubs afterwards.
Barcelona Stag Do Fiesta – What else do I need to know?
- The restaurants we use are traditional, local establishments, offering a high quality menu of Spanish food.
- We use several restaurants in central Barcelona, often within walking distance of hotels. However a short and inexpensive trip on public transport may sometimes be required to get to the venues.
- Our guide will accompany you and arrange the transport and cannot always guarantee that the venue will be within a short walk.
- If you have special requirements for food, or if you are vegetarian or have allergies, please let us know at least one week beforehand and your requirements will catered for.