Barcelona Tapas Tour – get a pintxo or bravas!
Tapas is the stylish way to eat out in Spain, and the most social. Our Barcelona Tapas Tour also doubles as a great bar crawl and get you a full dinner as well!
The food in Barcelona’s genuine tapas bars and the way it is served usually bear no comparison to anything you might have tried elsewhere. Spain is the home of tapas – those delicious snacks that you can mix and match and slurp down with a nice Rioja wine or beer.
Includes a great local guide, a private tapas tour to 4-5 tapas bars and one tapa and one drink per bar!
The most civilized way of getting to know a city while avoiding sobriety…
Moving from bar to bar having and drinks and scrumptious food that adds up to the equivalent of a full dinner and a bar crawl thrown in!
Our Barcelona Tapas Tour lets you try a broad range of the best tapas in the world: tasty fish tapas like boquerones (fried whitebait), bacalao (cod), cascaras (shells) or the amazing gambas (shrimp) done in wicked amounts of garlic and chilli. The spicy Patatas bravas is a favourite in these parts, and goes a treat with a cold beer!
The locals also munch on almost all pig parts, and no serious tapa bar would overlook the delicious Serrano Ham. You’ll also try some of the great Spanish cheeses –manchego, or the ultra-tangy cabrales. And afterwards our guide will recommend bars or clubs to keep you well entertained into the night!
The tour was really good with lots of places we would not have found, we loved the peenchoes and the bravas, Lucy suggested we try the pacharan as well….all very good and the girls were pleased to get real food at last! Sara, Middlesborough. Hen do 13 persons 2011 Barcelona.
Barcelona Tapas Tour – Typical schedule
- 2000: Your guide meets you at your hotel or a central meeting point.
- 2030: The Barcelona tapas tour begins. You’ll visit 4 or 5 tapas bars and get a good look around the city.
- 2230: Time for more bars and clubbing? Our guide is there to help you!
Barcelona Tapas Tour – What is included
- Stops at 4 or 5 Tapas bars, according to your tastes and the guides suggestions. In each bar you will get one Tapa.
- At least 5 drinks (wine or Spanish Beer – caña size) to accompany each tapa.
- You will eat the equivalent of a full dinner.
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Tapas Tour Barcelona – What else do I need to know?
- Tapas in Spain are usually eaten standing at the bar, and more often than not with cocktails sticks rather than cutlery!
- Please let us know if you have special diet requirements for your group.
- We will encourage you to try a variety of tapas including the local favourites, our guide will of course adapt to your taste – it’s your own tour!